**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drop rate info is not useful! Why not you...

Hi Kabam,

Why not you just tell me the drop rate of each champion in this crystal like 0.01% gwenpool and 80% hulkbuster instead of
“100% 5-star Hero in a 5-star Hero crystal”
Atleast I know what I am signing for...

Anyone agree?

dr3c3sycexjv.png

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Allegedly the rate is supposed to be equal for all champs. Ironically I generally have pulled bad champs far more than good ones though.

Yup.... sounds like it, but as far as we all know, the people pulling collosus, iron patriot and hulkbuster and even keep duping them as one of their first few 4* champs, so that is a known secret that every champ has a different drop rate.

Almost everyone will raise their hand if i ask who has a 4* collosus, but many of them will tell u they still don’t have a wolverine.
  • We5ty_78We5ty_78 Posts: 22
    Yup. I've only got around 20 4* but already duped collosus.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Finally I see a post about it. Problem is kabam is always shady when they can.
    For example we all know the chance to pull a 4* from PHC used to be around 0.1 or 0.2%. I rarely pulled a 4* from PHC like all of us I believe. but then when they were forced to reveal the drop rates they said it was 2% and what do you know 4* started drop much more from PHC for me. Why? Because they now had to make it 2%!

So as long as they are not forced to reveal the drop rates of each champ they will continue to spit and laugh in our faces with that BS 100% to get a 5* from a F***ING 5* CRYSTAL!
    If any one still thinks kabam cares about their players that 100% "reveal" should be a strong proof to the contrary!
    Strategic wrote: »
    Finally I see a post about it. Problem is kabam is always shady when they can.
    For example we all know the chance to pull a 4* from PHC used to be around 0.1 or 0.2%. I rarely pulled a 4* from PHC like all of us I believe. but then when they were forced to reveal the drop rates they said it was 2% and what do you know 4* started drop much more from PHC for me. Why? Because they now had to make it 2%!

So as long as they are not forced to reveal the drop rates of each champ they will continue to spit and laugh in our faces with that BS 100% to get a 5* from a F***ING 5* CRYSTAL!
    If any one still thinks kabam cares about their players that 100% "reveal" should be a strong proof to the contrary!

Can’t agree more.

Sadly, there are still a big group of players supporting the other side of the story, believing on equal chance of getting each champ in the 5* pool.

I am a programmer and I am 100% sure that they can manipulate/ setup the logic on drop rate for every single champ behind the scene.

Players... just don’t be naive.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    No way all champs are even. Last 3 5 star crystal I opened were juggys. The odds of that happening are astronomical.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    There is just way more garbage champions than good ones so even if chances to pull each one are equal like they claim, you are way more likely to pull something bad
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    Guys, Are you sure that every champ has a different drop rate even in a basic 5-Star hero crystal bros?
    Will it be the same?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My first 4* was colossus... wasn’t even mad as I was at a stage where 4*s were rare and bleed immunity in any champ was helpful
    Kriss_II wrote: »
    Guys, Are you sure that every champ has a different drop rate even in a basic 5-Star hero crystal bros?
    Will it be the same?

When I saw Kabam re-work on Rulk and Luke Cage but not listen to our feedback on rework Kamala Khan, IP, HB or Collosus as priority, prove that Kabam has a Tiering list too, and the Tiering list is mainly intent to balance the game so not everyone can be easily reach the end content.

My first 4* was colossus... wasn’t even mad as I was at a stage where 4*s were rare and bleed immunity in any champ was helpful

Any 4* is good in early game because of the huge PI jump instead of using a 3*, but if u got a gwenpool vs collosus at early stage, you found it a lot easier to clear the story content and speed up in gaining resources.

I started this game with 3* Crossbones, Groot then Collosus, and my first my 4* is black bolt, it still tough to sustain... but when I got dr voodoo few months later and awaken him with generic awakening gem, game totally changed, all the fights become relatively easy and easily sustain throughout expert proving ground by then.