**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ability ideas: Ambush and Acute Senses

Hello, I've been watching a few WW2 documentaries lately and i was reminded of an old idea i had for the game, namely Ambush and Acute Senses.

Ambush
A champ with ambush, when placed as a defender, will appear invisible to the opponent (meaning, the opponent will see an empty node instead of the champ) I think this will add a new and interesting dimension to the game. I can see a character such as Ka-Zar and Invisible Woman having this ability.

Acute Senses
A champ with acute senses can "sniff out"/detect invisible units. Regarding how this will work in the game, maybe if a champ is within a certain distance from an invisible unit, that unit gets detected. Thankfully the Marvel Universe is full of characters with enhanced senses such as Daredevil, Wolverine, Heimdall, etc. I'm confident that adding this ability will please a lot of players, especially the hardcore comic fans.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think you're on to something interesting, but in some way haven't properly thought out. The point of an ability is applicability. In your case, Ambush and Acute Senses would only apply in one game mode: AW defending. I think your idea needs to have applications beyond that to be even called ability. As of right now, it is more of a node effect.