**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War percentage explored calculation is broken?

rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,

I recently join a small alliance.
They started war with 3 bgs and and very few people joined.

And our opponents of bg3 didn’t even placed any champs
5 people who joined bg3 from our alliance have more exploration points than bg1 and bg2.

This issue is effecting MVP.

pa2973pqw3pr.png
5pfo81a0r285.png
qeleejq2q21j.png
3d703e7zte0c.png
8oeerkcj3g2g.png

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Its a percentage of what has been done not a percentage of what can be done?

*And its per bg not per ally.

Youll see it even out after the war.
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    edited April 2018
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Its a percentage of what has been done not a percentage of what can be done?

*And its per bg not per ally.

Youll see it even out after the war.

This percentage varies on how many person joins war based on that exploration calculation is counted.

If any allinace leader or officer wants to get more Mvp titles, Just open all bgs and explore till boss. They will be MVP

I guess there is issue with MVP calculation.

So basically what i am trying to say a person who took all nodes down and even boss will not be mvp but a person who has less people in bg will be a MVP