**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Corps Looking for new members

Looking to improve the alliance. Please send one of the officer's a message in the poster on Line app.

whb9kvdkyzy8.jpg

Comments

• Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Recruiting new members now, looking to improve on this seasons Silver 1
  • DELIRIOUSDELIRIOUS Posts: 22
    Had to take a break from the game due to personal issues, but if you're looking for a strong, reliable and loyal alliance who continuously completes high maps and does great in war, please get in touch with one of the officers or the leader. I've been in this alliance for a long time and am looking to return when my life is back on track. Constant rewards and high participation, as well as a fun group of people who are always there to give advice and exchange tips.
  • Xizor09Xizor09 Posts: 21
    Still need more!!! Please contact an officer.
  • Quantum_UQuantum_U Posts: 10
    Best alliance I've ever been in!
    Still looking for a few new recruits, don’t be shy!
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Looking for either a merger into Sinister or players wanting a home & family....looking for skilled players, AQ/AW , line a must...fun environment, no stress...get in contact with one of our officers or myself..

Let's see what "SINISTER" can do for you...
    Still seeking a few more players focussed on AQ and AW
    Looking 4 a merge into SINISTER or single members welcomed , still recruiting... Contact one of the Sin-6 to become a family member 😁
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Join this alliance! Lol
    All we need is a few more like minded players. We are easy to get along with and lots of helpful people in this alliance. Come be part of an awesome team and send an officer a tell.
    Still got room for a couple more - do you have what it takes to be a vital member of the Corps?
    Come on in folks!!! The water is fine. Contact an officer today!!!
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I am not sure if I could join line me at ggodorova and I can show you my pics also In game garyag thanks
    Hi Garyag!! Our officers should be contacting you. Still could use a couple more people before next AQ starts up.
    Hey All.....if we are still looking for a few more skilled players who want to be part of a family... We laugh, talk, help, a tight bunch of members..,can always look 4 a couple more....please contact one of sinister officers or myself...,
    Come by and say hi...,line app..,contact us there 😁
    Still looking for a merge or skilled & reliable people who would like to go to the next level...
    Pm on line @ Logan719
    Looking for an alliance to merge with us...lets talk, we can make arrangements for you to have ur own bg. Must have Line. Parameters that will make SNCORP grow....contact me at Logan719
    Sinister is looking for an alliance to merge with us....1 bg if you have a few extras we can talk...
    Bring it to my attention on line at Logan719...
    As long as your communicate & participate we can make it work....
  • HeartedManHeartedMan Posts: 10
    There is no Line I'd @Logan719 .Can you contact me on Line @ Lparveenz
    Ign: Lparveenz
    We are looking for YOU! Our alliance is rebuilding for the new season! We are looking for active players with LINE required. Regularly running AW/AQ and Dungeons! Contact @Quantum_U in LINE or game chat!
    Will consider merger
  • Can I still join this alliance?
  • Can I still join this alliance?

Yes you can, contact @Quantum_U in LINE
    Looking for at least LVL52 players!
    Our alliance is rebuilding for the new season! We are looking for active players with LINE required. Regularly running AW/AQ and Dungeons! Contact @Quantum_U in LINE or game chat!
    Will consider merger
    Our alliance is rebuilding for the new season! We are looking still looking for a few active players! LVL 52+ with LINE required. Regularly running AW/AQ and Dungeons! Contact @Quantum_U in LINE or game chat!
    Will consider merger
    We only have 8 spots left! Request to join or contact me Quantum_u in game or on LINE with your questions!
    Looking for 1 bg to join sinister....contact Logan719 or Quantum on line
    Recruiting for new players! Lvl 52 and Line required. Add Logan719 or Quantum_U in Line for details