**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star shards

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
I play solo. The six stars have been out for 4 months? Already players are playing them and I have yet to see a shard 1. This is the same mistake you guys at kabam made with the fives. If you are smart you won't repeat it and you'll start seeding the lower tiers with some shards. Doesn't have to be enough to build one in short order. But even a solo player should have a shot at at least 1 six star champ in the space of a year...

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    If you’re uncollected, the monthly event quests will get you a 6* in 4 months. I’m in an alliance and it still took me 4 months to get a 6*.

I don’t dup 5* enough to get 6* shards.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Im at 7000. Long way to open my first 6*
    Its insane how guys already got 3 6*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I play solo. The six stars have been out for 4 months? Already players are playing them and I have yet to see a shard 1. This is the same mistake you guys at kabam made with the fives. If you are smart you won't repeat it and you'll start seeding the lower tiers with some shards. Doesn't have to be enough to build one in short order. But even a solo player should have a shot at at least 1 six star champ in the space of a year...

If by solo you mean no alliance then you are missing out on so many extra shards. R/5/6* shards. You cant blame Kabam for you not getting them. Act 5 gives them, duping 5*''s gives them, AW seasons gave them and Uncollected gives them.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I realize by choosing not to be in an alliance i lose more opportunities (frankly way too many). Alliances getting more isnt a problem.for me, but alliances getting everything and nothing given out to those who choose to play AS THEIR PERSONAL schedule allows. But the incredible assumption here is that everyone has the ability to schedule themselves around kabam's timers. It is pretty obvious this game was designed by people who grew up glued to their xbox or ps3 else why would they design a game where if you stop playing even for a week you end up ridiculously behind. And i would say that it sold on misleading premise. It isnt presented as a "team game." It is presented as "either or" and it sure as hell isn't a game you can get anywhere if you aren't on an alliance.

Dude just do Event quest and get 6* shards...... you have an entire month just do it.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Since it isn,t made clear at the very beginning..i have some suggestions for updated screen change bumps... "you cannot advance in this game without an alliance" "join an alliance if you plan to get any t4cc" "we don't like players playing solo! JOIN AN ALLIANCE!" "Assimilate! Or quit!"
    See i know all these great treasures await me in an alliance relationship and the irony is i probably play more than those at the top because i am sentenced to grind endlessly for what i want and need to grow. Here is the difference though...it's on my schedule! Not yours or 28 other guys! Or Kabam's and that is the way it has to be for me. You waltz through quest lines i have to work through, you get 30 thousand points for a single fight in a round, 60 for 3 and i have to fight with 4/40 4☆ and fight an entire round to make the points you do in a single fight...and now many of you are coming in to gripe about gold because your growth is so rapid you can't afford it...and it isn't really to Kabams advantage to provide you with what you need to maintain that rapid growth...it has resulted in all of us working way too hard! The developers...the players...as a result they
    HAD to add 6☆ champs! So now you will feel the frustration of lower levels...
    Additionally, i probably know more about team builds and champ capabilities because i play them all...in the top tiers it is the "flavor of the month" and i don't think most of thier champs really get played. I loved modoc's lab for that reason, i used it to experiement with team builds, i didnt just choose my top team and hit auto fight. Auto fight should be removed but anyway! i am thrilled with the Luke Cage nerf but i been kicking butt with him forever! If you had gotten his skill to 99 you wouldnt have needed the nerf...or maybe if you knew better how to use him...
    Lol bite me!
    Besides! Its too late for me to do it lime you did, shutting the game on and off...they fixed that exploit!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Stop crying with such nonsense.
    Of course being in an alliance gives you more rewards. Why would it give less? That doesn't make sense.
    You can progress without an alliance, but of course you will progress much slower because again, you are losing rewards that you could have won.
    You don't need an alliance to get 5-star shards or 6-star shards. You can get a minimum of 3x 6-star champions per year.
    If you don't play for a week, of course you will end up losing rewards. Why would you win something for not playing?
    Where do you get your nonsense? 3 a year? The only source of shards is the arena...so if all of us grind to rank in the 5 star arena and spend an entire year setting for nothing but 6 star shards from an arena we can make 2 reasonably.
    As for duping? Unless you have a significant portion of the 5 star roster (which i don't) then odds of duping are slim to non. But really...us a calculator and do some math before you shoot off your mouth. If the solo player ranks in the top..(which is doubtful) he could build 4...and if an astaroid hit the earth you might servive!
    So there ya go...arenas and duping. While up top you get them in alliance events, have a greater likely hood of duping fives, and what you can cull from arenas.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    So there ya go...arenas and duping. While up top you get them in alliance events, have a greater likely hood of duping fives, and what you can cull from arenas.

Uncollected EQ?You could miss a week and still explore every single corner of it.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Sounds like you’re not that great great at the game, perhaps not the level to acquire such rewards. I do understand that you’re not in an alliance, however it is one of the easiest ways to progress in the game. Based on some of your responses to people attempting to help you, I’m assuming you’re not playing solo by choice.
    Wrong! i am playing solo by my own choice. I chose early on to play under the radar. I used to rank but i got fed up with 14 requests to join an alliance. So i went under the raidar to avoid even recieving them. I play solo for many reasons...one of them being people like you who have come here and neither been helpful of supportive of another member of this community interests. And really as far as six stars i could care less. But there are players lile me...minority though we may be...and you people make a spectactular microcosm of the real world. See i don't care to wad through an army of jerks to find guys i can trust. I got other things to do besides interview for team mates. And i am an American raised to be independant and i don't work for kabam so i have no plan to run my affairs around their clock or those of 29 others...but what is happening is a repeat of the 5 star launch. It isn't smart for kabam...bit i am sure you don't get that. Done here.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Again this is a team based game. With you choosing not to join an alliance I doubt you even have roster capable of clearing uncollected or most end game content so why do you even need a 6* than should be the least of your concerns
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Are you actually deaf? Uncollected EQ DOES NOT NEED AN ALLIANCE, and it gives 2500 shards a month. Act 5 gives 5000 shards, and arena is also a viable source of 6* shards.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    If you say you are as good as you are, then why aren't you doing UNCOLLECTED EQ!!!! If you aren't uncollected yet , you probably don't deserve getting the shards.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you beat act 5, and beat uncolledted twice you have 1 6 star there.

I have 33 5 stars and I don’t dupe often. I still
    Have 2 6 stars. I don’t spend as much in the game as before.
    Uncolledted gets you 1 every 4 months. If it’s too hard for you then 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    If you beat act 5, and beat uncolledted twice you have 1 6 star there.

I have 33 5 stars and I don’t dupe often. I still
    Have 2 6 stars. I don’t spend as much in the game as before.
    Uncolledted gets you 1 every 4 months. If it’s too hard for you then 🤷🏽‍♂️

There's no use in explaining simple facts to him. He wants 6* shards without working for them.
    You may all have been so absorbed in your own pirsuits but obviously you don't look at the big picture, as i said, this is exactly how they played out the 5s. Too many shards and opportunitirs at the top a few in the middle and none at the bottom...if they repeat the same choice...they may as well start designing the 7 stars now cause failure to spread 5 star shards around is what resulted in the need for 6s...the failure to do better with the 6 shards WILL result in more work for all...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I didn't get 6* from alliance events for a long long time. But I do get 5* which helps. I don't understand though, have you not been doing act 5? have you not been doing uncollected event? These are the major sources of 6*, even for alliances. Besides that, its duping 5* that are the main source, which I can understand that argument.
  • I want you
    You
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited February 2019
    perhaps what he is trying to say is that make the game playable solo. joining alliance should not be made an absolute necessity. He is not playing regularly with devotion like those who joins alliance which does not really allow u with choice to not participate coz if no contribution u get booted soon enough. so I think he is just trying to say give him the scope of enjoying playing with a 6* without being in any alliance. he is trying to convey that joining alliance or not should be left as a choice not as a compulsory requirement for serious progression .

tm what others are telling u is that if u want to continue to play solo n still earn some 6* shards then uncollected monthly event is ur field to plough. am not sure if ur roster permits u to do uncollected yet so I wouldn't like to sound like the queen n say if u cannot afford the bread buy urself some cake. so what I can suggest to u atm is have some more patience. build a nice roster to enable u to do uncollected. Good luck.