**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4-5 players possibly looking for a new home

fq9gu08116jw.jpeg

Looking for an alliance that runs map 5, stays in expert tier, hits all 3 day events (exception of arena), and is in gold tier.

Must be alliance with good culture- positive teammates, no path/line sleepers, etc.

Not sold on all of us leaving yet; but looking for people to talk me into it.
We are all about the same rating as you see in mine.

Add me in game or on line. Same name.

Comments

• Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    Couldn't find you on Line, my line name is earth Rick c137. We might be a good fit for each other, 5x5, gold 1 serious group looking to move up. We'll keep you and your boys together in the same BG
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    I’ve sent you an invite in-game. Check us out and contact me in-game. Vinicio O. is my in-game name. Let me know soon as I’d like to start a war search.
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Couldn't find you on Line, my line name is earth Rick c137. We might be a good fit for each other, 5x5, gold 1 serious group looking to move up. We'll keep you and your boys together in the same BG

What is your in game name?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We have taken some heavy losses lately. Rebuilding stages suck. But they are also good opportunities. We have a solid core group of about 15 and some floaters. Looking for players 50k+ who can handle map 4. We do AW as well. Low donations. We have a pretty active chat line and enjoy the game. But we are looking to grow. Help us help you!

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    Still looking.
    Will leave Thursday after SA
  • BlowfishBlowfish Posts: 5
    We think you might be a fit as well. Follow the link to our recruitment chat to talk with more officers and get more details
    http://line.me/ti/g/E5XurEGkvr
  • WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20
    Hey man you are still looking please contact me on line thewonderjay would love to talk to you.
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Marine3151 on line hit me up
    For those asking -

We can run map 5, have never run it 5 times though (would like to)

The rest have about the same prestige as myself.