**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Store Icon Glitching [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
di0q4fhu6efc.png
h9zgn46rqzqp.png
2 devices, 2 profiles. That shows it is not just one specific area. Anyone else noticed this yet?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• RWW12RWW12 Posts: 38
    edited April 2018
    What’s up with the glory store? Why are the revives sometimes not available and why are the crystals showing either the incorrect name or the incorrect picture? @Kabam Miike
  • HeRBz3rKHeRBz3rK Posts: 3
    I may have missed the announcement, have the glory L4 pots been taken from the store?
  • RWW12RWW12 Posts: 38
    edited April 2018
    Update: right now the revive is there, but the level 4 health pot looks like a glory crystal. Which one would I get if I bought it, the glory crystal or the health pot?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    nope, it's still there ... just has blue crystal icon... read the text
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s just a visual bug, happens with lots of things in the inventory, my awakening gem looked live a revive yesterday
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Thought I bought a lv4 glory alliance potion. But it was just a lv3.c350udjb5jdp.png
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    q7fxyqud0ce9.png
    Go figure it’s fine now.....
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    A few in my alliance had this issue too. I almost bought what showed was level 4 but was really level 3 but I caught it. Another bug they need to get fixed
  • Creeper_Man_81Creeper_Man_81 Posts: 42
    edited April 2018
    g5d8kyav91pf.png
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Some crystals have the same skins, just because they aren't too important so they don't need their own design.
    Hero crystals all have their own skin because they are the most important in your progression of the game.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    @EnderDraco58 he was talking about the visual glitch. It shows a boost where it says golden crystal
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It was the same yesterday, it showed a GGC where it said level 4 alliance potion
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll get it fixed. :)
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 113
    I went into buy a Health Potion with glory points

j4p47p3hif0b.jpg

After purchasing then I notice it was a revive potion and not a health potions

tigybt8ezk0w.jpg

Then scrolled down to notice this...
    I know y'all aren't gonna give me back my Glory credits but at least fix your game please with all the bugs and glitches...

Wasted my glory.
    For the ones who are wondering how I made the mistake.

I entered the store clicked on glory section saw the image of the level 4 potion and bought it without studying it was a revive.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    4bo2F4Oh.jpg

Neither is this lol, come on get your act together lots of issues that came with the last update.
  • What's going on with glory store you click on the images but some give the previous item, so need to click the next one to get the item you want to purchase?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    They didn't get rid of anything, It's a visual error. Read the descriptions.
    It is different every time I look, but sometimes:
    The Lvl 4 alliance pot has a visual that looks like a glory crystal.
    The Lvl 1 alliance revive has a visual for a lvl 1 alliance pot.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Stewman wrote: »
    They didn't get rid of anything, It's a visual error. Read the descriptions.
    It is different every time I look, but sometimes:
    The Lvl 4 alliance pot has a visual that looks like a glory crystal.
    The Lvl 1 alliance revive has a visual for a lvl 1 alliance pot.

You stop with all your logics.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    edited April 2018
    It has happened to me too.

Also, where is the alliance revive potion?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with mismatching icons and text in the store and are working on a resolution. Sorry for the confusion!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It not the biggest But @Kabam Miike gcazfcc1xkdn.pngteiemutngeyu.png
    It luck like the akt bots But it is 5 Stars shard. So. May hav. To get Thah fix pretty soon