**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Slumber Node in Dungeons Working as Described?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
In Dungeons, is there a reason an opponent under the Slumber debuff would gain power when hit? The node reads:

"For the first 15 seconds, the Defender is Stunned and Power Locked, after which the Defender gains a permanent Fury passive increasing Base Attack by 1000%"

Facing a Hela miniboss yesterday with no other nodes on her, she gained power when I hit her while stunned. Am I missing something? Please advise...

Dr. Zola

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    No other node @Haji_Saab
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I've fought that node multiple times and never experienced any of the champs, including Hela, receiving any power gain
    Thank you @R4GE . That's what I thought--I wound up clobbering her nearly to her Sp3 before I realized she was gaining power while stunned. Opted to keep hitting because she was nearly done--of course, she woke up with 523 health, an Sp3, 1000% attack boost and an angry disposition.

So it must have been a bug.

Dr. Zola
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    The first time I fought this node the same thing happened. The next room had the same node, but no power gain that time.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Medusa gave me a nice surprise on that node yesterday.. Was hammering away with Magik and went to slap her with an SP2 to finish the job and Medusa autoblocked with a few seconds of her slumber remaining and preceded to wreck me. Can’t help with your question but just wanted to share lol
    Yeah @TheRealmKeeper you have to deal quick, heavy damage to make it worthwhile.

My issue is the node not working as described unless I'm missing something about Hela that allows her to override the Power Lock. I've searched my Hela description and don't see anything.

Dr. Zola
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Will cwbp reflect this stun. I was running a dungeon and didn’t want to risk the find out

I’d assume not since he doesn’t automatically begin with reflect stun. So far just Medusa’s auto block and Kingpin with other debuffs applied have been confirmed to wake up early.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Off topic - Slumber on cosmic/skill day is awesome with Jane foster.
    Will cwbp reflect this stun. I was running a dungeon and didn’t want to risk the find out

I faced one who did not.

Dr. Zola
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Crossbones shrugged it off once

Same for me.
    But Hela doesn't have tenacity or the ability to shrug off, right?

DZ
    Given that mods don’t seem interested, I figured I would submit a ticket to the crack Kabam support staff. Would be nice to know whether this is officially a bug or just another unexpected random crapshoot programming surprise ...or something actually supposed to happen. DZ
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Wait that's not normal? I almost died from an SP3 from that lol. Definitely a bug then. Could barely kill the opponent before the stun ran out.
    gohard123 wrote: »

She still hits like a noodle mate. I have her as a 5 star r3, even put some sig stones in her. She's garbage lol. When's rank down tickets
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Wait that's not normal? I almost died from an SP3 from that lol. Definitely a bug then. Could barely kill the opponent before the stun ran out.
    gohard123 wrote: »

She still hits like a noodle mate. I have her as a 5 star r3, even put some sig stones in her. She's garbage lol. When's rank down tickets

Haha I don’t believe it is normal. Node clearly states stunned AND power locked for 15 secs.

Dr. Zola
  • That's pretty interesting. And you're sure there were no other nodes? What champion were you using? I am not ready to confirm this as a bug yet, but it is something we can look into.

Also, because I have seen the question here.... Yes, Black Panther (Civil War) can reflect the stun to you. Avoid leaving that node up on him unless you want plan on taking him down before he can get an Armor Up buff, or can nullify it!
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Happened to me also
    My champion = wolverine
    Opponent = kill monger
    Dungeon = 5
    Node = slumber
    Kill monger was stunned but not power locked
    edited April 2018
    That's pretty interesting. And you're sure there were no other nodes? What champion were you using? I am not ready to confirm this as a bug yet, but it is something we can look into.

Also, because I have seen the question here.... Yes, Black Panther (Civil War) can reflect the stun to you. Avoid leaving that node up on him unless you want plan on taking him down before he can get an Armor Up buff, or can nullify it!

@Kabam Miike Absolutely certain. I have a SS I am happy to send you with the active buffs. Unfortunately, it’s too big a file to drop in here while I am on my phone. I was using my 5* GR.

Dr. Zola
    dk09zdg4v5at.jpeg
    Here’s the pic @Kabam Miike

On a side note, fun node when it works as described. If I’ve missed something about Hela’s abilities, then let me know.

Dr. Zola
    What I'm wondering is whether I happened at some point in trying to deal damage to use GR's Sp1--which would Fate Seal Hela and remove this "buff." Honestly, I don't think I did, but that's the only possible explanation I can come up with.

Dr. Zola
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    This happened to me also, but not consistently.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I think it happened to me on a few champs one was black widow other was a civil war bp can't remember about others though
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, I truly don't know what is going on. Now that I have canvassed other sites, it seems like I'm not the only one who has faced it. I suppose in my case it is theoretically possible GR Fate Sealed Hela; however, I've encountered several others who have had an issue with the node not functioning as described.

Dr. Zola
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    I can back up that BPCW on the Slumber node reflected the stun as soon as I hit him. I was then stunned, and he proceeded to combo me. It was definitely a shocking moment. You don't for get that. I was expecting 15 seconds of getting it done as fast as I could, but after my first hit, the tables had turned, and I was getting the beating.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

Thats why I specifically stated the slumber node. Your hits are basically crits for 20 secs (or however long slumber lasts). thats like ~40-50k damage in 10 hits with r5
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    That node also starts with a short attack, I've had to Parry it each time I face it
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Also the nodes where the opponents is supposed to be stunned for 1 000 seconds is a great joke, never Worked
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    TKal wrote: »
    Also the nodes where the opponents is supposed to be stunned for 1 000 seconds is a great joke, never Worked

They aren't supposed to be stunned for 1,000 seconds they are supposed to be stunned for 15 seconds and once that stun is gone they get a 1000% attack increase.