**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up 4* Medusa or 5 * night crawler

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
Just pulled Medusa and awakened her as a 4*. My resources are tight cause I just had a month where I took 2 5* to rank 4 and leveled a 6*. I have Medusa now at rank 3 and have the class cats to take her to rank 5 just not basic iso.

I also have nightcrawler as a 5* undupped at rank 2 with the needed cats to take him to rank 3

Which and why

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Medusa is your best choice here considering the fact that the Sentinels now roam in AQ.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unless you need a champ to shut down sentinels do nightcrawler. Even as an attacker he hits hard, 3 fury stacks and his deep wounds can do massive damage.

I’m not saying medusa is only good to shut down robots.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Medusa
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Medusa, stack armour breaks to shatter the enemies armour, if they are robots they can't trigger any abilities anyone else bleeds (with obvious exception of LC. Morningstar, Colossus. UC) but they have plenty of other counters. With her 3 furies (6 if you have Black Bolt) she hits like a truck. Ironically furies and deep wounds work well with both but Medusa shuts sown more. NC is very fun and can be a bugger on defence of the attacker doesn't have Iceman but Medusa wins hands down IMO.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Considering that you are at a level where you already have 2 5 stars at r4 and a 6 star at r1, you can handle sentinels pretty well in aq. I don't think a 4 star Medusa is going to offer you anything extra even at max (I am guessing you already have lot of maxed 4 stars). I would use those resources towards 5 stars. If it were 5 star Medusa then it was no brainer. 5 star NC at r3 is a good AWD option. Also I like NC as attacker, his deep wounds are really good. Not everyone likes though. This is my opinion. Rest upto you.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    That you didn't mention then. You need to put up your story. Someone with 2 5 stars r4 and 1 6 star R1 having no 4 stars maxed is not really common. Aq and aw needs 3 champs on attack, I believe those 3 can be your top 3 that you mentioned (you never mentioned who are those top champs anyways) I gave my opinion. Rest upto you.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Alliance prestige hits 10K+ day 5 and I bring 4* Medusa every day of AQ over 4/55 duped Star Lord every day of AQ because Medusa prevents Sentinels using special attacks.

Other AQ champs are 4/55 duped Hulk (path 5 tier 1 and path 8 tier 2) and a 3rd champ to handle different minibosses (Morningstar = 4* Luke Cage, Green Goblin/Nightcrawler = 5* Star Lord).

Nightcrawler hits hard when duped against enemies who aren’t bleed immune, but makes a terrible AW defender against anyone who knows how to get him to change modes with the air whiff strategy.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Medusa without question.

Even an undupped NC is a worse defender than dupped her.