**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• too much time. everyone agrees. Suggestions. Cut milestones in half, or double the points each dungeon gives. too much content. plz jesus. your community is losing sleep. and my milestones went up!!!! from 5k to 7.5k. i was already taking too long at 5k.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    1. Drop the prestige limit (mine is at 41?? because my R3 5* Haweye has lower prestige than some R4 4*)
    2. Allow everybody to buy the 5* crystals (I won't play dungeons to buy my 78th 4*, thank you)
    3. Weekly milestones
    4. Time limit to finish a dungeon's run: 24 hours (just like AQ).
    5. Make it possible to do 3 dungeon's run simultaneously.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    Was playing In a dungeon with my son earlier today we had entered room 6 on dungeon 3 about 3 minutes before the event was set to end. Once we finished that room we received a message that the event was over. Our only option was to conclude the dungeon, so we did. However we didnt receive any milestone rewards. The dungeon concluded and that was it. Where are those rewards? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Another suggestion: offer more ways to acquire 5* AG. I think a lot of us are trying for the gem and based the amount of dust available vs cost, it just takes too much time!
  • ZinserZinser Posts: 4
    I’m a fan of dungeons and would like to see this aspect become a permanent feature in the game, with a few tweaks. Specifically, the length of time needed for milestones.

One suggestion is to make weekly milestones of 53.5k. Essentially the seven days of 7500.

This would allow players to knock out a dungeon here and there during the week and not every day.

Second this suggestion. It makes the mode of gameplay more flexible in the time to complete, plus there are wasted points everyday once you hit that last milestone which would be great to use.
  • XmrishxovXmrishxov Posts: 2
    Your update sucks. I’m playing dungeon and have been kicked after winning fight before, last dungeon I disappeared lv 3 room 8. Teammate there, I didn’t show as there even though I could watch. Spend 40 min playing a dungeon, he managed to win on own and still got no points. Chat freezes or randomly blocks words. Wtf? Fix it, and reimburse us items and prizes. Real prizes, not here’s your 2 lv 1 potion bs.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    I like the dungeons, it’s a great concept. However, there are two very important things I have issue with.

1. Can’t exit. You can go do other things, but if you venture too far in and both you and your partner are KO, you can’t leave and start a new dungeon. You’re stuck there till time expires.
    2. It requires a good chunk of dedicated time. One of my favorite parts of the game is it’s ability to be played in bite-sized chunks. I can get in a couple fights for AQ or AW real quick and get back to what I was doing. I never had to spend more than the duration of a single fight in-game if I didn’t want to. But because of the timer in the dungeon, you’re forced to push through until you’re done, all in one sitting, which is often a half hour or more.

My suggestion is this, make the dungeons exitable the same way a quest is, and allow a single dungeon instance to stay active for as long as the class pairing is active. Then if you get a call or wife agro or whatever, you can take 15 minutes to take care of it and come back. And if someone goes ghost on you or you don’t want to wait, you can drop out.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    To me they have lost their shine. Most alliance mate agree also. Very bored of them. Very tedious and as usual way to much effort for scrap returns. Was excited to try for 5* awakening gem but not anymore.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just lost another dungeon due to loading times ... it got stuck on a 4 minutes loading, which good wi-fi connection.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Making it room 5 takes one full hour. Way too much time.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Can we please change the milestones to Weekly instead of Daily. This game is loaded with content and some days just don’t allow for Arena and Dungeons
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    With regards to the 5* crystals one can purchase.....currently there are only 3 of the 6 listed crystals available under the “special crystals” section. Which all have a 6 day and change counter on them. What’s that all about? Are they gonna cycle in groups of three?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    With regards to the 5* crystals one can purchase.....currently there are only 3 of the 6 listed crystals available under the “special crystals” section. Which all have a 6 day and change counter on them. What’s that all about? Are they gonna cycle in groups of three?

Yes dammit. Read the info before posting inane questions
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Great concept, meh execution, OMG THE CONNECTION AND MAINTENENCE!
  • AyahlaAyahla Posts: 4
    always. This 2 month quest is really make people want to retire Permanently. This is my last month if still the same. Battery drain faster after a new battery, phone overheat, quest/arena/dungeon with hell LAG.

IOS
    Iphone 5
  • AyahlaAyahla Posts: 4
    Dear kabam.

Your game is lag as always. This 2 month quest is really make people want to retire Permanently. This is my last month if still the same. Battery drain faster after a new battery, phone overheat, quest/arena/dungeon with hell LAG.

IOS
    Iphone 5
  • Atheos666Atheos666 Posts: 9
    How long will this go on for because I've saved up 8,490 Dark Artefact shards so far and really want a 5* crystal, so will I have time to get one at this rate?
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    Snizzbar wrote: »

My apologies for missing it, but thank you for being so tactful in your reply:)

K now I’ll post a reply complaining about how hard it is...and how the nodes suck....and “why can’t it be easier”....like the other 99% of the replies from this forums bleeding **** members....🤪
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen a drastic drop in Alliance activity? Not many are bothering with dungeons, but on top of that they aren't back in Arena either. It's been a struggle to hit the loyalty cap, usually taking the full 24 hours (waiting on energy requests only) when it used to be done within an hour of reset.

I'm not sure if it's just us or what. Burnout and fatigue seem to be hitting us and with Season 2 of AW coming, I expect it to get even worse.

Absolutely noticing the same issue in my alliance. I’m convinced it’s all dungeon related, it think of dungeon milestones were weekly rather than daily it could solve this issue.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

My apologies for missing it, but thank you for being so tactful in your reply:)

You're welcome
  • Atheos666Atheos666 Posts: 9
    So 5* crystals are 27k shards. How long will we have before these crystals are no longer about?