**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ÑøX- Recruiting 1 6k+ Prestige - Weekly T4CC

Alliance: No X-cuses
Tag: ÑøX

We are a top 300 weekly T4CC alliance. We only run one day of map 6 per week and try to avoid it on weekends. Will occasionally do more to reach top 100 goals. Alliance was started in February and we had to start Season 1 AW in tier 20. We ended in gold 3 due to matchmaking not finding matches during the climb. We are now 20+ straight wins and in tier 4. We will be in good position for the start of Season 2.

We push in all events (except duels), although only 3 Day Completion has a set minimum. Arena events we hit T1A and sometimes go for all milestones, but not required.
We like prestige, but prefer to see smart rank up choices that will advance you through all in-game content. We are highly organized through use of Line app and spreadsheets.

What we are looking for:
-Uncollected/Unchallenged
-Very active and readily available for AQ/AW
-Good use of Line App for communication
-6000+ Prestige (continues to increase)
-Skilled enough to handle your own paths in AQ/AW
-Enough arena time being done to cover map 6 donations

There are No X-cuses for failure

If you are interested, have questions, and think you will be of a good fit in ÑøX than join our recruit chat by clicking the Line Link to chat with me or other officers: line.me/ti/g/hOyW4-f1bW

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Still looking. We have a member quitting the game after AQ ends
    Still needing one to join today, after AQ.
    Make that 2. We have another wanting to retire
    Room for 1 more
    looking for one solid player before AW starts
  • de_fieresde_fieres Posts: 1
    who to contact on line?
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Did ya find someone?
    de_fieres wrote: »
    who to contact on line?

Just click the link in the post and it will bring ya to a chat with us.
    If you're having issues with it just add me, irush_gt
    R4GE wrote: »
    de_fieres wrote: »
    who to contact on line?

Just click the link in the post and it will bring ya to a chat with us.
    If you're having issues with it just add me, irush_gt
    sorry, just noticed who ya were....and we talked already :)
  • ViksimtianViksimtian Posts: 50
    Hi guys I am interested please let me know line id to talk to
  • ASANG_9ASANG_9 Posts: 4
    Is one spot still open?