**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity dungeons matchmaking

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
“After tapping the “Find a Partner” button, the matchmaking system will find you a partner that would like to run the same difficulty, and is the best available match based on your Team Rating“
1b6plcf5dyix.png
ebcr95tif5fq.png
I think the team ratings need to be abit closer...
I’ve just used 2 rank4, 4* and 1 rank 5, 4* in dungeon 4. We were only able to get past room 1 because the my team mate got full K.O on second fight. The matchmaking which was chosen had an team rating which was basically half of mine and a 3 star. I’m not saying it’s his fault or anything but I was only able to get 80 points out of 7500. I have to wait a whole day for the champs to use again. I also realise that it’s the best available match but it matched me instantly. I would much rather wait 5 minutes for a team mate with the same sort of team rating. Than 2 seconds for half and to get only 80 points.
I’m not complaining because I think it’s great how we can play with others in real time, and am sure it complicated but I’m not always able to find time for dungeons, so when I do have time I want to get as many points as possible.
Thanks

Comments

• jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    i had the exact same thing happen to me.

its atrocious and now i have A list champs locked up for 80 pts.
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Savio444 wrote: »
    “After tapping the “Find a Partner” button, the matchmaking system will find you a partner that would like to run the same difficulty, and is the best available match based on your Team Rating“
    1b6plcf5dyix.png
    ebcr95tif5fq.png
    I’ve just used 2 rank4, 4* and 1 rank 5, 4* in dungeon 4. We were only able to get past room 1 because the my team mate got full K.O on second fight. The matchmaking which was chosen had an team rating which was basically half of mine and a 3 star. I’m not saying it’s his fault or anything but I was only able to get 80 points out of 7500. I have to wait a whole day for the champs to use again. I also realise that it’s the best available match but it matched me instantly. I would much rather wait 5 minutes for a team mate with the same sort of team rating. Than 2 seconds for half and to get only 80 points.
    I’m not complaining because I think it’s great how we can play with others in real time, and am sure it complicated but I’m not always able to find time for dungeons, so when I do have time I want to get as many points as possible.
    Thanks

🙄😒 lol
    Buddy, the guy you pick to play with you chooses the champs he wants to use just in the same way you do.
    Have you bothered with reading the events post?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Outsider75 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    1b6plcf5dyix.png
    ebcr95tif5fq.png
    Thanks

🙄😒 lol
    Buddy, the guy you pick to play with you chooses the champs he wants to use just in the same way you do.
    Have you bothered with reading the events post?

Yeah...i didn’t pick to play with him, the matchmaking did.
    What is your point...
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    A good fix for this is being able to search for players before selection of teams
    Current system auto locks the champs and moves straight to dungeons. If we could search for players before team selection both players can agree or discuss what champs to bring before going ahead