**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

18910111214»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for the feedback. We have posted an update regarding the milestones and the Infinity Dungeons eventn here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65419/upcoming-changes-to-infinity-dungeons-events#latest

Reading the post I thought you were dropping the last milestone from 7.5k to 5k for everyone 4200+. I was so disappointed by the time I got to the end. Basically nothing's changed unless you want to run map 6, which is stupid.

Why be disappointed? You now have the ability to grind like everyone else. No reason to drop the milestone completely. I am glad they fixed this. Credit where credit is due.

You misses my point. I'm @ 7435 prestige, I want the milestones to end at 5k to save time.

At 7435 I would think you have the team to run level 6. It was already pretty easy to hit the milestones running level 6. Also, They just included a huge portion of the player base but nothing has changed?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Thanks for the change
  • Alex0724Alex0724 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike but how do you explained I've gotten a 5k milestone once and now I am at 5k milestones lol..
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    @Kabam Miike any comment on retroactive rewards that people under the prestige missed? You stated the prestige cutoff was not where you wanted it to be, so that mistake/ miscalculation should not be put on the players who were under the cutoff in the first few days of the dungeons. Please share your thoughts
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    The only thing keeping me for stoping dungeons is the hope of getting archangel
  • Wh4linWh4lin Posts: 24
    This isn’t good enough i am still unable to get the 5* rewards and have been playing the game for over a year and spent money on it. Please explain how you think someone with 15 5* uncollected will be hugely benefiting from being able to get a few more 5* if I hit the milestones to get them??? I will not be spending anymore with from now on ....
  • SuppySuppy Posts: 1
    So after the merge of the top 2 milestones the 2nd tire (4200 - 5500 prestige) still gets only 2 5* crystals even after hitting all milestones everyday. So is this intended or we will hv some compensation for the loss of 1800 dark artifacts for the 1st 3 days of Dungeons.

Any kind of confirmation from the Administrator would be helpful as we can plan our Dungeon runs accordingly.

Thanks.

@Kabam Miike
  • Wow yes I’ve only just realised this myself. This was a terrible idea. Instead of capping the dust earnt there should have been different rewards. What they’ve done is unbalanced the game themselves this is crazy. I got most of my champs (4*) at rank R4 180k rating and I’m capped at 3000 points. Madness
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    credit where credit is due.

Good job community!!! We came together under the hate for one gaming company's desision and made change happen!!! (what did you think the credit was going to be for kabam? Naa they screwed up and fixed it, that's not special)
  • Will they make something that actually works do you think?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Even after the update I am limited to 3000 milestone and cant see the 5* crystals.

I have no idea what is my prestige because Kabam dont tell us, despite being so important to several aspects of the game, so I dont know if I am a signature stone away from 4200. Why dont I have more prestige? Because the only 5* I have worth rating is Hawkeye, others are just garbage: antman twice, superior Ironman, DD netflix, king groot, etc.

I think dungeons are great, but I wont waste time grinding it to earn another 4*.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Even after the update I am limited to 3000 milestone and cant see the 5* crystals.

I have no idea what is my prestige because Kabam dont tell us, despite being so important to several aspects of the game, so I dont know if I am a signature stone away from 4200. Why dont I have more prestige? Because the only 5* I have worth rating is Hawkeye, others are just garbage: antman twice, superior Ironman, DD netflix, king groot, etc.

I think dungeons are great, but I wont waste time grinding it to earn another 4*.

If you are seeing last milestone as 3k, then it means your prestige is below 3200. 4200 is a long shot then. Try to get above 3200 with upgrades and get 5k as last milestone. And with 5k milestone you can still grab 2 5 stars. Good luck
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

If you are seeing last milestone as 3k, then it means your prestige is below 3200. 4200 is a long shot then. Try to get above 3200 with upgrades and get 5k as last milestone. And with 5k milestone you can still grab 2 5 stars. Good luck

I'm sorry, I got confused. With so many things going on :) . Try to upgrade for higher milestones. I think they should have shifted 5k milestone to guys who had 3k earlier. That didn't seem to happen I guess.
  • StrikerCStrikerC Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike
    Definitely appreciate that the 7.5k milestones have been expanded but in doing the math, those formerly in the 5k only bracket will still only have enough to buy 2.97 5* crystals even if all milestones available are achieved. We just lost out on too many artifacts on the first 3 days. Is there any way to give the ppl that we're in the old bracket a few extra artifact just to get a shot at one more crystal
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Vydious Has there been any feedback on back compensation for those who got bumped up, as Kabam has acknowledged the first days were not as intended?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike any info on backdated milestone rewards?

If I missed it, is a link available?
    Bump
    It would be good to know soon if we will have a chance at a third 5* crystal. Really don't want to 100% every milestone only to come up 1k short of a third 5*
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I appreciate that kabam has changed the milestone cutoffs, but I still think all milestones should be open to everyone. I mean seriously, with champ cool down and how challenging the dungeons are, what are the chances that low prestige players are going to hit a gamebreaking milestone? People are already complaining that dungeons are too time-consuming, I'm pretty sure most people are not going to get that 5* awakening gem.
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
    Can we please get an update on whether 2.97 5* crystals will be the max that ppl between 4200 and 5400 prestige can get??
    StrikerC wrote: »
    Can we please get an update on whether 2.97 5* crystals will be the max that ppl between 4200 and 5400 prestige can get??

Still waiting for a response on this topic....
    edited May 2018
    StrikerC wrote: »

@Kabam Miike can we get some response to this please. Would really like to know the answer to this. Especially considering I’d be opening a 5* crystal today or tomorrow if the brackets were set up correctly from the start. I’m sure I’m not the only one.