**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request for ROL update

I would like the ability to dupe the champs from ROL from completing again. The champs you get arent god tier champs and they are not good enough to awaken ... ever especially since you can get them as a 5 star.

It would be nice on second completion you dupe those champs. It would also be a nice add that after a certain number of completions the rewarded champs change.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Would love to dupe them but maybe they could give you the option once or twice a year in other special events instead. Something in difficulty between ROL and RTTL.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    It would be a great option. The ROL champs should be 5 stars, that would make it worth it for newbs to want to complete it. It would also make those champs worth getting.

Kabam will you please provide a way for duping these champs excluding LOL. For you guys to offer a dupe of 1 champ after completion is a honestly a joke.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    It would be a great option. The ROL champs should be 5 stars, that would make it worth it for newbs to want to complete it. It would also make those champs worth getting.

Kabam will you please provide a way for duping these champs excluding LOL. For you guys to offer a dupe of 1 champ after completion is a honestly a joke.

RoL would take me about 30 minutes, maybe. The rewards are incredibly good for how easy it is to beat. I mean you can use pretty much anyone to bet it other than wolverine. No L3s, no crazy nodes, it's just an endurance game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The problem with that is everyone who runs ROL would Max Sig them and farm Max Sig Crystals from running it.
    Well there would be a limit, once you fully beat ROL again or the other special event created you don't get anything for beating it over and over again.
    Agreed, it could be like a dupe in arena. Also on another note if they changed the champs after say 5 completions it would add depth and make people want to do a full run again.
    That would be cool, maybe once a month have an event where you get 1-3 champs for completing it, nothing special. Not talking about giving everyone Archangel or Hyperion, but champs that the majority of players have already so newer players could test their skills in somewhere other than the arena and older players could add more champs to their collection. It could start of with the 3 ROL champs and of course it would have to be harder than ROL but no where near LOL. Maybe it could have 6 paths where each path prevents you from using one specific class each, or specific champions.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You can dupe them. Every time you complete a LOL run you get a ROL champ +5 signature.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    You can dupe them. Every time you complete a LOL run you get a ROL champ +5 signature.

So… a stockpile of potions to get them

And then countless UPON COUNTLESS revives, potions, boosts and at least 1 specific 4/55 5* to get a worthless boost to them…
    Yeah but LOL is not for everyone. It's only for those who want that kind of challenging content. I don't think I'll ever try it, that doesn't mean I don't want a challenge but I don't want to have to spend money or forever grinding for units. ROL wasn't a challenge for me cause with all the champs and masteries we have it shouldn't be a challenge for most people. I like Web-Slingers though, maybe if we had something harder than that it could be for everyone.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Agreed, it could be like a dupe in arena. Also on another note if they changed the champs after say 5 completions it would add depth and make people want to do a full run again.

This is not a bad idea and would bring something new to a very old event.

I'm not in favour of changing the fights/difficulty since there are a hell of a lot of players who haven't completed it but by refreshing the champs available it would certainly be interesting enough to go again for a majority of players.

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Just add the limit of being able to do ROL only once in 3 months or something the rewards refresh after that
    Keep posting guys lets if Kabam is watching.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You are luck it's still in the game at all, kabam was originally taking it out to replace it with lol
    edited August 2017
    Batman05 wrote: »
    You are luck it's still in the game at all, kabam was originally taking it out to replace it with lol

Luck? Theres nothing lucky about this game, ever... It just a suggestion to make the game better. 3 mid tier 4 star champs that cant get duped is a very weak reward since all those champs are available in a 5 star. If kabam can update (nerf) champs like sw, and dr strange, then could update those champs or allow for dupes. The didnt even put Rhino in the spidey crystals, i mean come on a champ that will never get duped then.
    At least upgrade them to 5 stars.
  • AlphaDochAlphaDoch Posts: 34
    Why couldn’t it just be like punisher and UC if you have maxed them out you don’t get much But I think once every 3-6 months atleast you should be able to run through it again and get them duped, even a random dupe kabam, instead of awarding all 3 give one of them or something so it’s slower and people can play it over and over ????
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    As long as we’re in the wishing mood: I’d love for them to bring back the lvl2 revives (instead of the health pots) you get for beating an opponent.

As for awakening them: I awakened all 3........why? Cuz why not, at the time it was the only way of getting those nice silver stars on them. A duped ronan can get you pretty far in certain paths of act 5 ;)
  • Moved this over to the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forum.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Moved this over to the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forum.

Wow. See what happens when you resurrect an old thread!

I agree with @Epistriatus about awakening these champs - Getting a 4* cosmic gem was the hint I needed to finally clear RoL; and my Awakened 4* Ronan has been my go-to cosmic hero ever since. He really works well in a lot of event quests and node-heavy challenges. Annihilating Sabretooth last month was so entertaining....

Clearly 4* Cyke isn't worth Awakening, but 4* Rhino is a bit of fun...
    Yeah i forgot about this one. It would be nice for rewards to rotate around, so it would make it fun to complete multiple champs.
    Its funny kabam never chim in on good post..