**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attacks interrupting specials [Under Investigation]

Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Attacks are interrupting specials, again.

MCOC version 18
IPad Air 2/IOS 11.3.1

This was in duels. I haven't tried other game play yet. I was able to recreate on demand. You'll notice Hulk was in mid sp2 and Groot attack him and hulk power bar gone and special never fired.

https://youtu.be/IzXwK935RpY
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I posted this same issue yesterday! Glad I’m not the only one
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Happened to me too, arena fight
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Just had it happen in dungeons. Dorm vs Drax. Drax interrupted Dorm's SP1
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm hearing of this happening from many of my alliance mates as well. Big issue.
    @Kabam Miike

Can this be looked into?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I really have stopped expecting any special other then SP3 to actually work.
    edited April 2018
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Oh man, this problem again; I remember the last time this went on for awhile.
    It's an expensive problem when it happens in war. They should look at this asap
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    New update, same old bugs find their ways back in. I mean, this nearly cost me a spot in my dungeon earlier last night. But I managed to regen it back via the boss.
    Just happened running quest. It seems to be all over game play :( Hopefully since they fixed this bug once before it won't be hard to fix again
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    @Ad0ra_ plz add to known issues of 18.0 update when able. This is a huge issue for AW season 2 coming up.
  • Axle1281Axle1281 Posts: 12
    Same old bugs, but let’s add new content to appease the masses. Kabam fix this issue!
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this up and attaching a video! We've got a fix on the way for it. :)
    Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this up and attaching a video! We've got a fix on the way for it. :)

Why change from Fix on the way to Under Investigation?
  • Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15
    Same here
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 134
    Happened to me in war, super-fun losing a fight to this!
  • Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    I had this happen with Sim spidy's special 2 as well.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maybe groot is just too op,

Nerf groot.
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    When I want to sp2 using Hulk *4, it's been interupted by Kangs hit. Yesterday when I play dungeon
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    In dungeon Gamora just nailed my Hood while he was turning invisible after she got hit with the 1st part of S2
  • wadderswadders Posts: 12
    Since 18.0 me and other alliance members have noticed the AI can interrupt/intercept specials now. Just at the start of the animation and the screen darkens. You lose the power, the sound effect kicks in but they intercept before it connects. This has happened mainly in dungeon but it has been spotted in AQ as well. Devices are both Android and iOS
  • wadderswadders Posts: 12
    Since 18.0 me and other alliance members have noticed the AI can interrupt/intercept specials now. Just at the start of the animation and the screen darkens. You lose the power, the sound effect kicks in but they intercept before it connects. This has happened mainly in dungeon but it has been spotted in AQ as well. Devices are both Android and iOS
  • GregoryGregory Posts: 6
    Does anyone know if this investigation or fix has been launched. If so there's still issues. I was fighting Rulk on map 4 using Rogue and Rulk fought through my sp1 three times before I was ko'd. Haven't seen it again or since though!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ah this one again huh, explains a few things and i wonder how long it will take to fix this time around.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Tried a dungeon match with dormmmau and that was a disaster with both his L1 and L2s getting interrupted. Also had the issue with Hulks L2
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Same problem with the specials of Dorm and Hulk