**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dark Artifacts should reduce or increase on reaching milestone?

I know i might sound stupid. Yesterday i was 125 artifacts away from a 4* ( should be in 5* bracket but what the heck, its ok) but after slogging out in the dungeons today to make those 125 artifacts i realise that i am at 8450 rather than 9000. My artifacts are in fact reducing as milestones are reached rather than increasing. Anyone else facing the issue?

Comments

• TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Can someone explain how this works? Again 200 reduced after i claimed the milestone reward.
  • DodgyDodgy Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    Im having the same problem, everytime i play a dungeon, instead of increasing the Dark Artifact..it decreases! I had 8000+ now left with 5000+
    Same here, over the last 10 hrs or so have come down by a thousand. will one of the moderators please let us know what is this? a few members from my alliance are facing the same problem.
    @Kabam Miike can you please help us understand if we are doing something wrong here? searched the forum didnt find any info on it.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    it should definitely increase, not decrease
    I just tried again finishing the 1500pt milstone, i can definitely confirm that instead of ADDING 170 Artifacts..it SUBTRACTED that same amount...super screwed up
  • UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    Yes it seems to be subtracting for me as well, @Kabam Miike

I was as high as 8800 and have now dropped to 7035. At this rate I'll be owing Kabam dark artifacts next week.

Fix this obvious bug please, and provide compensation for all the artifacts lost
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Thanks for sharing this information. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so the issue can be investigated.
    hbt22fi5v9ci.jpeg
    Dodgy wrote: »
    hbt22fi5v9ci.jpeg

Thanks Dodgy for the screenshots, was thinking of doing the same.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Thanks for sharing this information. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so the issue can be investigated.

Thanks Lyra
  • TheawesomedongTheawesomedong Posts: 16
    Guys are you really that silly

Picture one is telling you how many dark artifacts u are short after collecting the milestone form picture 2... picture 3 is now showing you how many dark artifacts u are short it’s not telling you how many you have..... this has made my day 😂😂
  • TheawesomedongTheawesomedong Posts: 16
    Go to the tab where it shows u and compiles how many units energy and chips u have and it will show u how much dust and artifacts you have... when u click to open a crystal it shows how much u are short not how many u have that’s why it’s always decreasing
    Guys are you really that silly

Picture one is telling you how many dark artifacts u are short after collecting the milestone form picture 2... picture 3 is now showing you how many dark artifacts u are short it’s not telling you how many you have..... this has made my day 😂😂

You mean to say rather than counting from zero, they are counting from 9000 and we have to reach zero in order to get the Crystal. I mean are you serious? I would love to have whatever you are smoking , either that or Kabam has come up with a really innovative way of counting :)
    Hi all!

Thanks for pointing that out. Is the screen where you purchase the dark artifact crystal the only one that is showing the reduced amount? As mentioned above, the total shown there is not how many you have, but how many you need to make a purchase.

What is the amount shown on the Resource Summary screen, and is that showing the correct number?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Speaking of Dark Artifacts, can we get word on how the missed Dark Artifacts and Infinity dust prior to adjusting the bracket will be handled?
    edited May 2018
    Hi all!

Thanks for pointing that out. Is the screen where you purchase the dark artifact crystal the only one that is showing the reduced amount? As mentioned above, the total shown there is not how many you have, but how many you need to make a purchase.

What is the amount shown on the Resource Summary screen, and is that showing the correct number?

99g63mh8yywt.jpg
    it does show.. :) was not aware it was a reducing number rather than additive effect.
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Hi all!

99g63mh8yywt.jpg
    it does show.. :) was not aware it was a reducing number rather than additive effect.

It looks like you have 1,095 dark artifacts. They are shown in the top of the middle column.
    Go to the tab where it shows u and compiles how many units energy and chips u have and it will show u how much dust and artifacts you have... when u click to open a crystal it shows how much u are short not how many u have that’s why it’s always decreasing

Thanks, this makes more sense, you would need to go into Resource Summary to see the actual amount of Artifacts you have, its been misleading they way they portrayed it, could have just displayed it like normal Shards 5000/9000
    Hi all!

99g63mh8yywt.jpg

JUst to confirm both the numbers match.. :) sorry about the confusion. @Theawesomedong well now i see the funny part of it :D
  • AmberzzeroAmberzzero Posts: 9
    I am unable to see the 5 star dark artifact crystal available to me. Is there a requirement for this to be unlocked?
    I currentl can see te 3 and 4 star ones available, I can see others having it but mine is unable to. Is it a glitch. pls advise.

Also, is there different tiers for how much your maximum rewards for dungeons can go?
    Currently I can only reach 3000 pts at level 5 daily. While some others have 5000 or more.
    Is there any way to increase or change this cap by powering up or leveling?