**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
So I don't know which champion to rank up. These are my mutant champs

5*
Cyclops (Xavier) unduped
4*
Night crawler sig 20
Iceman sig 1

I have a 5* mutant awakening gem and 25 sig stones so I could awaken cyclops. Please give any champ to rank up with reasons thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'd hold off on the 5* - there's far better champs out there to pull and they don't come around often enough to warrant blowing an awaken gem on Cyke.

Between the 4*s, I suppose it depends on what you plan on using them for. NC is always a pain on AW defense - Iceman (while I don't have him) I believe is a lot more well rounded - solid on both defense and offense along with the immunities. I'd probably go Iceman.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Iceman all day.
  • Options
    I'd hold off on the 5* - there's far better champs out there to pull and they don't come around often enough to warrant blowing an awaken gem on Cyke.

Between the 4*s, I suppose it depends on what you plan on using them for. NC is always a pain on AW defense - Iceman (while I don't have him) I believe is a lot more well rounded - solid on both defense and offense along with the immunities. I'd probably go Iceman.

Which other 5* mutants are there? I've decided not to go for a featured again, and I've already got Collosus and magneto. Only mutants left are storm and 90s cyclops I think. And the odds of getting them aren't great (unless I awaken someone now then I'm guaranteed by Sod's law to get 90s cyclops right after that!).

• Options
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Iceman all day.

What's your reasoning for him? And against the other two?
  • Options
    mihmih Posts: 8
    I have an ice man r5 and it's amazing. Resilient and it makes a lot of damage with his cold snap. The fact that the oponent can't evade while in a cold snap it's a bonus when you are fighting against spiderman, mordo, ultron, moon knight...
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

Which other 5* mutants are there? I've decided not to go for a featured again, and I've already got Collosus and magneto. Only mutants left are storm and 90s cyclops I think. And the odds of getting them aren't great (unless I awaken someone now then I'm guaranteed by Sod's law to get 90s cyclops right after that!).

Right now - Storm is definitely a better choice for awakening. In the upcoming months x23 & Rogue will join the regular 5* crystal as well.