**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up advice

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
So I don't know which champion to rank up. These are my mutant champs

5*
Cyclops (Xavier) unduped
4*
Night crawler sig 20
Iceman sig 1

I have a 5* mutant awakening gem and 25 sig stones so I could awaken cyclops. Please give any champ to rank up with reasons thanks :)

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'd hold off on the 5* - there's far better champs out there to pull and they don't come around often enough to warrant blowing an awaken gem on Cyke.

Between the 4*s, I suppose it depends on what you plan on using them for. NC is always a pain on AW defense - Iceman (while I don't have him) I believe is a lot more well rounded - solid on both defense and offense along with the immunities. I'd probably go Iceman.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Iceman all day.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'd hold off on the 5* - there's far better champs out there to pull and they don't come around often enough to warrant blowing an awaken gem on Cyke.

Between the 4*s, I suppose it depends on what you plan on using them for. NC is always a pain on AW defense - Iceman (while I don't have him) I believe is a lot more well rounded - solid on both defense and offense along with the immunities. I'd probably go Iceman.

Which other 5* mutants are there? I've decided not to go for a featured again, and I've already got Collosus and magneto. Only mutants left are storm and 90s cyclops I think. And the odds of getting them aren't great (unless I awaken someone now then I'm guaranteed by Sod's law to get 90s cyclops right after that!).

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Iceman all day.

What's your reasoning for him? And against the other two?
  • mihmih Posts: 8
    I have an ice man r5 and it's amazing. Resilient and it makes a lot of damage with his cold snap. The fact that the oponent can't evade while in a cold snap it's a bonus when you are fighting against spiderman, mordo, ultron, moon knight...
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

Which other 5* mutants are there? I've decided not to go for a featured again, and I've already got Collosus and magneto. Only mutants left are storm and 90s cyclops I think. And the odds of getting them aren't great (unless I awaken someone now then I'm guaranteed by Sod's law to get 90s cyclops right after that!).

Right now - Storm is definitely a better choice for awakening. In the upcoming months x23 & Rogue will join the regular 5* crystal as well.