**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

S2 AW Changes

IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I for one have decided enough is enough with the changes these latest changes are absurdly money grab but wait S3 changes will include more harder nodes and they gonna keep adding more and more till there is nothing left to play with in AW.

Honestly they claim they havent reach their goal into making AW in their vision and we know what that really means lol...Tell me where on the forums are ppl demanding harder nodes huh? If we wanted harder nodes we can gladly play Act 5 and Map 6 of AQ but nope gotta add more nodes to AW bc its not enough.

My question is how much are we gonna put up with this changes that are never on our side but their side, i get it business is business but this is getting out of control.

I will play 2 wars with these changes and if i dont find it fun i will leave my alliance...ya i am gonna miss out on the rewards but in the end of the day i will know that i aint playing their game which is to drain us of our money.

This game makes enough money off crystals.arena.energy refills as it is so i say let our voices be heard and tell me enough is enough and leave war alone...one thing i will point out putting bane with stun immune on node 18 isnt bout having skill no more it was before but now its not.

Leave your comments and be constructive this needs to end before its too late!. #StopBuffingAW

Comments

• MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    The problem as I see it, is that everyone clears all the nodes. The nodes need to be buffed up so it's not a matter of everyone face rolling the defenders and meeting at the end.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    The problem as I see it, is that everyone clears all the nodes. The nodes need to be buffed up so it's not a matter of everyone face rolling the defenders and meeting at the end.

You think adding bane on stun immune will solve the problem??? Ppl clear the nodes bc they have a good roster and bring the correct champs for each paths yes there are days where some alliance wont finish but that is enough data to prove that buffering AW with hard nodes wont help but in fact make it worse for alliances who are struggling to even play AW
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Fully agree with op #StopBuffing aw enough is enough. Every time i see the game progressing its always more harder and longer content with same rewards as 1-2 yrs before. This is really getting out of hands someone at kabam pls take it as constructive criticism thread and forward it your game team
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Some alliances get through aw without deaths. That shouldn’t be happening at any level even with piloting. War used to be fun because it was a lot more challenging. Deaths were very common way back then
    edited May 2018
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Fully agree with op #StopBuffing aw enough is enough. Every time i see the game progressing its always more harder and longer content with same rewards as 1-2 yrs before. This is really getting out of hands someone at kabam pls take it as constructive criticism thread and forward it your game team

Thank you someone else agrees. If you notice some nodes have 6 buffs come tomorrow will be 7 buffs like seriously that is way overkill
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Some alliances get through aw without deaths. That shouldn’t be happening at any level even with piloting. War used to be fun because it was a lot more challenging. Deaths were very common way back then

Deaths also meant a lot more back then too. I miss defender kills.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Deaths also meant a lot more back then too. I miss defender kills.

So do i, its what made war more interesting now its all bout attack bonus
    Don't worry lol i know they will keep nodes like bane+stun immune with sp1 or 2 unblockable
    Don't worry lol i know they will keep nodes like bane+stun immune with sp1 or 2 unblockable

Prepare for spidey/NC team up on node 18 lol
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Damn now you got me scared lol

Damn now you got me scared lol

Haha sorry didnt mean too but they would be good there...but here is more info those nodes u saw in dungeon and the chad/tom challenge wouldnt be surprised to see it on S3 lol
    Let me get this straight 115 viewed yet a few responsed but rest of the community dont seem to care...when it came to nameless gully and dungeon everyone blew up the thread up moaning and complaining as if that was more important then the current problem which is AW!!!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure that the changes to nodes is only in tier 3 and up which means all those guys are already tearing through wars and making it so 1 or 2 kills is the difference of wins and losses.

So to that extent I think these node buffs are fine. Makes it so maybe those wars will be a bit more competitive as well as the cracking down on account sharing
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yeah,They'll take it to a point where they include "stun immune,Aspect of omniscience (All of the Nodes of last EQ),Bane and Brute force" in Every single node

Edit:There shall also be "multiple bosses and mini-bosses"
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

4/55 AA will eat those fights ... prepare for 5/65 Dusa on 18.
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I have completed most content in game and currently still find AW fun. I don't see why everything has to be made easier for the MCOC millennial whiner. The nodes scale based on tier so if your alliance is having trouble competing then you will fall to the tier you are supposed to be at based on current progression. You cannot expect to win every war. Although I do have a r5 blade so I am sure I am not impacted like some of you haha. Start a petition and you can really see how many supporters you have. For me I don't see any issues though, good luck.