**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IN GAME CHAT STILL BROKEN?

Still having many issues with in-game chat.

Are there any updates on when this will be fixed?

A response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• We have a fix in place, but if you're still having issues, please let us know! Is this in Private Messages or in a Certain Chat?
  • oaveoave Posts: 15
    This is in private contact messages. Once I open the game and send a message to one of my contacts, that message carry's over to all of my other chats. I cannot start a new chat unless I close out of the game completely.

Very frustrating...
    Make recruiting even more difficult

• abiew78abiew78 Posts: 20
    I'm having the same problem with contact chat. No privacy as messages are spread over all my contacts
  • MunashMunash Posts: 21
    oave wrote: »
    This is in private contact messages. Once I open the game and send a message to one of my contacts, that message carry's over to all of my other chats. I cannot start a new chat unless I close out of the game completely.

Very frustrating...

I've been having this same problem over the past few days but even when I restart the app, nothing changes. I have missed out on a few potential recruits because of this. So annoying...
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    We have a fix in place, but if you're still having issues, please let us know! Is this in Private Messages or in a Certain Chat?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Rose

lgoncpp4tw57.png

onx6i25ykvvq.png

On my end I only see the chat of the 1st person I chat with when I logon. The next person I select, I only see the first persons chats. Also when I try to chat someone, it seemingly messages anyone in my contacts. This is affecting my entire Contacts list and I can no longer message players directly. My alliance leader is having the same issue. I have tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no change.
  • Erika1217Erika1217 Posts: 8
    I'm having the same problem, I have hard close my game and open it again for every different conversation
  • Yo, Kabam you still there? Apparently not cause you haven't fixed the in-game chat. Please get it fixed soon, I can't even communicate with my dungeon partner! I can't even give this game 1 star, please fix.
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    In my chat window with friends when I have a conversation and reply it sends the message to everyone in my saved list...is there something that I am doing wrong or is this a glitch?
  • AlexcwbAlexcwb Posts: 1
    É só eu ou tem mais alguém com problemas no chat do jogo. Ao mandar uma mensagem no privado de um amigo, a mensagem não está mostrando se foi enviada, não mostra a mensagem quando alguém envia mensagem pra mim e não mostra a mensagem e fica mostrando outras conversas no chat de outro. Alguém mais ta com problemas nas conversas também ?

It's just me or someone else with problems in the game chat. When sending a message in private of a friend, the message is not showing if it was sent, does not show the message when someone sends message to me and does not show the message and is showing other conversations in another chat. Anyone else having trouble with the conversations too?
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    edited May 2018
    Anyone else experiencing a bug with the in game messaging? I keep on opening the same inbox regardless on who I click on
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    zkgf2bgkan40.png
    0aeerk56aos1.png
    j108rsf77e5u.png

Private Messages are really bad right now. Sucks cause I'm trying to find people to run dungeons with but no way in communicating with the interested players
    Problem seemingly started happening right after Kabam changed from 25 contacts to 50 contacts, maybe there was a bug in the upgrade?
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    I have the same issue, please sort this kabam
    New content available but still contact chat is still broken, is there an update coming to fix this?
    KABAM has been silent on this... Hope it is fixed soon.
  • So, with Kabam bringing down the game for a so called "Emergency maintenance" yesterday, didn't do anything because in-game chat is still not working. When I send a message to one of my friends ALL my friends see it. I'm pretty sure that's NOT suppose to happen. Kabam this is you not my device. Please actually FIX this.
    Kabam put out a update in Google Play store for Android to fix this and other issue, apple coming soon:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/394165/#Comment_394165

I can confirm the update fixed the issue on my end.