**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unit store price increases?!?!

Why did the price of Peter Parker's Wallet go up a dollar? Also the price of the daily crystal went up. What is the purpose of this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Hi jlamadison,

If you don't mind sharing, where are you located? While we do set the initial price of items in game, the prices are subject to change dependent on currency exchange rates, as well as if there are any tax rate/regulation changes in your region.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'm in the us and am also seeing a price increase on certain offers.

Peter Parker's wallet
    Daily Crystal
    3* awakening bundle

Went up by up from $4.99-$6.00
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    @Kabam Miike I am in the US. Just the other day both items were $4.99 each and now $6 each.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    The thing is, it cost the same in dollars as it does pounds, but for £10 I can get like $13.50ish.

So the prices make no sense based on currency values
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Mine is still same price in uk
  • Some in my alliance have the $6 price, others have $4.99. US based
  • Bucky22Bucky22 Posts: 36
    I cant say the last time I checked haven't bought anything in a while but within the last few months I had a$ 4.99 parker wallet now it is $6. I'm in Minnesota USA.
  • Friend in another alliance has $6.99 and $13.99. US also
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Just checked myself. It's $6. Wonder how long it'll take to adjust this if ever. I'm US based as well.
  • Hopefully it might mean Australia might comedown in price!

Also what platform? Apple or android?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I went to check mine and all the unit offers were gone. I presume this means they are working to address the issue.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    eekd8yihlyo2.jpg
    w2fn8vgfiqe7.jpg

I would like an answer for this as well. I live in the US and the price is clearly $6. It is also $6 on my Google play receipt. If I was incorrectly charged, I would like a refund.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Are people getting reimbursed? Or was this hoping to not be noticed.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    one guy in my alliance shows $6, the rest all stayed the same at $4.99. All of us are US based. He lives in the same state as a couple other members. Seems this price issue is a bug so I'd just not buy Peter Parkers wallet until you see your price go back down.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    It seemed to be Android vs iTunes in my alliance. Everyone with Android saw the "new" price.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Love how everything else even says something.99 on everyone of the pricepoints. Yet ur PP of a deal is 6 even? Yeah.... way to go with the silent $1.01 increase. Cause the bugs weren't making u enough $ already.
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45
    Working as intended?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Yup
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Everything in the game cost double the units now and the price increases but the amount you get when purchasing doesn't? We are in the end times boys and girls...
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I'm using apple store, prices have not changed.
  • Hey there everyone, if you are seeing this different price and are comfortable sharing this information, would you mind listing what region (including state) you are located in, as well as what platform you are using? Tax rates and regulations can differ from one state to another, so this info would be helpful.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I am seeing the $6 pricing. I live in Charleston, SC, USA. Using a Samsung Galaxy S8+.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Thanks to everyone that has provided specific details so far! We were initially under the impression that this was tied to a change in tax regulations in one state, but we are now investigating a wider issue for Android users on select packages. Jwallace - your receipt screenshot helped, thanks for providing it.

We will post more updates here as we have them: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/66430/regarding-price-discrepancy-for-android-users-on-select-purchases#latest

Thank you for your patience!
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited May 2018
    exqvh4hvsoxt.png

Happening in more than 1 state. I have US Alliance members in California, Florida, Virginia & Illinois. I live in indiana. It is $6.00 for all of us ATM.

Also why would a tax increase only effect the $4.99 price and no others?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    exqvh4hvsoxt.png

Happening in more than 1 state. I have US Alliance members in California, Florida, Virginia & Illinois. I live in indiana. It is $6.00 for all of us ATM.

New Jersey here and again it's only some deals, not sure what they're playing at but they're starting to get on my nerves.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It is clearly not a tax related issue, as the OTHER deals all still go for 9.99, 19.99, 49.99, 99.99, etc.

It's only the 4.99 deals that are now suddenly 6.00.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    well played :,D 🤣🤣🤣 sneakyy {;
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Prices are back to normal today after last night's maintenance. Why no explanation from Mods?
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Doesn't affect me cause I'm not buying anything from kabam anymore, but I'm curious as to what you think the reason was sbb