**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What keeps you playing the game?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    At this stage it's really just inertia I guess
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The story (yes I actually sit and read the dialogue in each EQ), new champs, and I’m invested.
    Ayyyyy, I do too!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    For me it's the marvel characters ,And we'll, I've been playing this for 2+ years,Too late to stop now.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★

GSTAR21 wrote: »
    There's not much keeping me or my fiancee in this game to be honest. We both run high-end devices (both Android) and the performance is just getting ridiculous. Bugs are one thing, complete unresponsiveness of your device in the middle of a combo is another. Kabam don't listen, they don't offer compensation for their bugs and they don't offer a way to run the game at a lower graphical level for better performance (a feature I have suggested many times).

Android is the problem not Kabam.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Very little keeps me playing at this point. The game had potential, but it hasn’t lived up to it.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Didn't mean to post that twice
    Didn't even know it did
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Literally the only thing I keep logging in for is to help my alliance. I have played next to no new dungeons, no arena for the last few weeks, no questing... I have been sick of this game since the 5 star Vision offer, and the only reason I am not gone, is my alliance.

Here's hoping something can either push me out completely or reel me back in.
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Everything <3

I love this game with everything in me. Sure, there are problems every so often, but its nothing the developers can't take care of. This game is masterfully made, I just fell in love with it.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Everything <3

I love this game with everything in me. Sure, there are problems every so often, but its nothing the developers can't take care of. This game is masterfully made, I just fell in love with it.

You are right but the question is will they listen to us now or only when the money stops flowing. I mean the cost for daily special and peter parker wallet just went up. If there was an announcement than fine but if not than that is pretty sad.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Dungeons actually made me question it. I have since downloaded Sky Force Reloaded and playing that as main game. Still do AQ and AW for 10-20 mins a day.

Also the fact that I got zero good champs since Feb and the gold shortage didn't help. Took out the last bit of enjoyment out.

I’ve gotten solid champs lately and can attest that even that doesn’t help after a while. If you lack sufficient gold to do anything with them other than move in lock step, new champs don’t help much even if they are the main source of novelty in what’s turned out to be repetitive content.

Even a basically current device incurs mechanical issues in node heavy fights — frame rate drop, poor Sp button responsiveness and generally poor performance.

I’m now on wave 3-4 of friend defections and playing in a Map 2 ally designed to allow time for questing, LoL, whatever.

So I ask myself: Why am I still here? **scratches head and mumbles**

Dr. Zola
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Hoping that Carnage gets a buff.
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Being a casual but growing player, I play mostly just for fun. I find the game too reliant on RNG to really play it seriously. Its only recently, with the faster rate of gaining 4 and 5* champs, that I've been able to get a solid roster of god and demi-god tier champs (some that are actually duped). Having the right champs has made much of the game that was previously beyond me accessible.
    The lack of gold and lack of t4 cats is kind of frustrating, especially when I compare it to the newer tap and swipe fighting game kabam hosts (transformers: forged to fight). I notice growth in TFTF is faster, in part because they don't starve you for gold.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Anybody have any idea how to delete game account
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I'm at a similar place to a lot of the comments above. I love my alliance mates, and i love most of the content. I just hate that there is so much to do to progress. Example of some sources of the following.
    Units - need to grind arena
    Gold - arena, aw and dungeons,
    T1 Alpha - arena, quests, aq
    T2 alpha - story, aq, LOL,aw seasons
    T4b - arena, quests, aq, daily
    5*/6* shards - aw, arena, aw, trials,
    T4cc - aq, quests, events,trials

In theory it looks good, there are several different formats to get what you need, however you realise that actually in order to get the quantity and balance of resources to rank up your champs to a high level you need to get gold from arena, do aq for the t4cc and t4b, grind arena for alpha and t4b, more aq for the alpha, aw for the t2 alpha and t5b needed to max one of your 40 odd 5*s, do dungeons, vanquishing blow, etc to get 6.9m infinity dust to awaken your 5*champion (unless its iron patriot...you will pull loads of him) and then grind the dailies to get the t3 class cats you need. Oh and do the events for their rewards... most difficulties. As it's gonna take 20 t1 alpha to get your champ to r4.
    Once you do all of this, you realise your wife has left you, taken your child and you have nothing left.... well that's my prediction unless kabam sort this.

Get rid of all the different currencies (glory, dust, chaos shards, battlechips,loyalty)and have one universal reward system which players get. This means we can choose how to earn this rather than have to grind everything.PLEASE KABAM. So many people have left our alliance or are getting really stressed with pressure. Sort it.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    1 - I love Marvel
    2 - If i stop now i will feel like i wasted 3 years of my life, so even tough it makes rly stressed sometimes, i might play until it gets shut down :/
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I dont.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Kabam Miike and the other members of the awesome nay stellar forum team.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited May 2018
    Morning story:

I got tired of the time needed to be spent on the game to stay in any semi competitive Alliance. This combined with getting the same class from T4CC crystals over and over plus constant garbage drops especially at 5* meant I'd just had enough.

I left my alliance for a casual one, sold all the junk arena fodder 4*s I had because they weren't even fun for that. Decided to see if one last 5* was going to be garbage and quit if it was. Actually got a 5* I wanted in the right class for my overflowing T4CC. Now just playing casually to get what I need to level her up. It's actually much more fun than before.

Pretty much the same as myself. Left decent alliance for a casual one but have since left that one as i really do think I'm done. Looking back i guess it was time wasted but if i continue to play on it will be even MORE time wasted lol. I will however log in when I'm bored to perhaps have a couple of fights but the days of grinding are over. Spending is definitely over. Casual player now and some days not even that.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited May 2018
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    My alliance...the fact that I worked so hard to become uncollected...maybe the fact that I cannot find a single other good game out there?
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    I quit the game a few days before Valentine’s Day. I defeated OG Ultron for the final time (with Loki) to 100% act 5 and tbh this is my first time even going to the forums. Infinity nightmare seems interesting because I loved the movie...

I was hopelessly addicted but I was able to stop because every few days I progressed until I attained the goal. Act 5, ROL, RTTL...not interested in even one path of LOL.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    I recently subscribed to Jim sterling, Game theory and I’ve now been “woke/brainwashed ” lmao. In all honesty, scientific revenue’s video about “turning players into payers” boiled my blood...Watching GT/JS’s rants on games media and loot boxes/monetizations have turned me off to games.

TL;DR I haven’t played a single game since MCOC and I will not play one as long as EA/Activision etc realize they don’t need “all the money”