**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Rift Shard Sale?

YSBYSB Posts: 192
Dear Kabam,

How is it you pass up on an opportunity to make money by not putting some of the Rift shards in the unit packs for sale? I know of at least 6 people in my alliance alone that are less than 500 shards away from another master rift, one is only 25 away. We all would have happily bought unit packs to get the last shards we needed. You all constantly find ways to bleed our wallets dry but you choose this as the thing to skip? Whoever made that decision should be fired.

Sincerely,

Probably 1/2 the players of this game.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.

what does dungeons have to do with Rift shards? You can't get rift shards from dungeons.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    YSB wrote: »

what does dungeons have to do with Rift shards? You can't get rift shards from dungeons.

There's no direct connection, but if a businessman would weigh down content that generates MORE money, they would favor dungeons over rifts (which is easy to shut). They would deny it, but it's already obvious.

They may prove our speculations wrong by offering a last minute deal. But I doubt that.

There's no direct connection, but if a businessman would weigh down content that generates MORE money, they would favor dungeons over rifts (which is easy to shut). They would deny it, but it's already obvious.

They may prove our speculations wrong by offering a last minute deal. But I doubt that.

At this point I doubt it too, but I'm watching. As long as the prices weren't stupid, I'll buy the last 450 heroic shards I need to get into another master run.
    still no sale. we could at least use them on crystals, but nooooooo.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Is it even possible to end up 500 or 25 shards away from a master rift? You got 5k for beating heroic, 2k for completions, and 8k for exploring. There's no way to get less than 2k or get change back.
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

450 away from heroic to get the last 5k for master
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

The crystals only give 2.5k shards
    edited May 2018
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

The crystals only give 2.5k shards

I never bought a crystal. Just showing how close I was to heroic. But good to know the crystals short you on shards