**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik question

Just pulled a 5 star magik. Does she need to be duped?
And what exactly does limbo mean? Thanks

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    For attack purposes no she doesn’t need Limbo. It’s purely a defensive mechanism. Magik is a boss killer undupped. Limbo just means that every bar of power you pass she has a chance to enter Limbo which deals energy damage and allows you to regenerate whatever damage you’ve taken during Limbo.
  • ThonyRomeThonyRome Posts: 29
    Limbo is her otherworldly signature ability that takes damage overtime against his opponent when it is opened.
  • ThonyRomeThonyRome Posts: 29
    Limbo could also heal her.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    That being said Limbo is still nice for attack. It has saved me a few times missing and evade or parry getting wrecked but because Limbo was up I got all the lost energy back
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    I have a 5* Magik, and she is incredible. Limbo is essentially the chance at reviving any health that she looses during the time that it is in effect.

Like most 5* champs, its not easy to rank up, but even maxing her out on Rank 1 gets around 2,600. :-)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have my magik r4/55 unduped she has one of the best power controls in game with just spamming sp2.
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Jakearound wrote: »
    For attack purposes no she doesn’t need Limbo. It’s purely a defensive mechanism. Magik is a boss killer undupped. Limbo just means that every bar of power you pass she has a chance to enter Limbo which deals energy damage and allows you to regenerate whatever damage you’ve taken during Limbo.
    Thanks for the great feedback. One question.. when u refer to energy damage are you talking about health? Thanks again everyone
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Does magik need to be duped to activate limbo?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    When filling a bar, yes. When using a sp, no, though those only last a tic longer than the sp does.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She activates limbo for a second on specials (so good for vs Yellowjacket power sting) but when she is duped it has a chance to activate when you get a bar of power.

There are two overarching types of damage in the game-physical and energy. Physical is like somebody punching and energy is like a laser blast. Why they say energy damage is because physical resistance can’t reduce the damage