**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disadvantaged Łegion, Plat 3 AW Alliance, Looking For Players

Disadvantaged Łegion is looking for a player that is serious about AW and wants to be in an alliance that prioritizes it. Someone who enjoys testing themselves, pushing their skills to get better in AW. Skills must be at “lane clearer” level at a minimum. Existing platinum 3 experience preferred.

Player must not be burnt out on the game, feeling like they are getting burnt out, not sure if they are burnt out, contemplating retirement, or have put their account up for sale just to see what would happen. Dont waste my time if any of the preceding applies to you. Join someone elses alliance so when you quit or sell in two weeks they have to look for a replacement and not me.

If you’re serious about this game and want to push yourself in AW here’s what I’m looking for.

Prestige: 6400+. We finished 301 in AQ this week running 5x5. Will look to crack top 300 by next AQ.

Roster: •Ideally at least one 5* R4 for defense and 5* R3s for majority of the rest
• Preferred if there is a Void and the player actually knows how to use it in in AW

Availability: Able to manage their schedule in such a way that they are able to move in AQ and AW throughout the day. This means at work.

Communication: Player must have the common courtesy to @ their teammates when they clear them in AW or AQ.

Arena must not be a foreign concept.

If any of this long screed applies to you, in a positive way, please contact me on Line or in-game.

Ally Tag: DH-DŁ
Line: Bubba6161
IGN: •Legion

Comments