**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Infinity Nightmare

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    What is armoured avenger and first avnger???

Common & Rare title
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Pritty14 wrote: »
    "Will you gather all your strength and fight with The Avengers or will you bend to his will and serve The Mad Titan?"

Does this mean we will have event content similar to what we had for Civil War?

Yes please,I'm going to be the Mad titan's Right hand
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please tell us how much energy this month's eq is gonna cost us? hopefully not like 70 energy for one run
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    #KABAM :
    Is this months uncollected Event more tougher than last months Uncollected , Please say NO because you said that will be so Tougher and Challnging for everyone dont make this also so tough . Last tImes its Very hard and i managed to comlete 100% . Dont make boss Immune to debuffs
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Why two different Thanos bosses for different difficulties!? Will they be different stories!?

The new Thanos Boss is quite challenging, and even un-buffed, he can be quite a challenge for newer players. The Story will remain the same, but the encounter itself will be the older Thanos.

Well hopefully it’s an intelligent skill based encounter and not just a slot machine

Yeah, it will be quite challenging like Nameless Guillotine
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Why is it that you get more T4CC in Master mode than in Uncollected? You get 1 fully formed equivalent to 36000 fragments but you get 41250 fragments in master.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Collector became “easy” with a power gain/power control team. (Scarlet Witch, Vision, Hawkeye, Archangel and Psylocke). Don’t let him get a special which was possible with that team. Not easy, but possible. By the last couple runs he cost me no units. Archangel ironically was the least useful. My only 5* in that team was Hawkeye.
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    I am so excited! This is amazing! I am now really really excited to get those two new champs! Cap and Iron Man <3 Plus the rewards look pretty amazing. Less than 2 more hours!!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Fingers crossed that the new iron man suit is at the same league as stark spidey or better it only makes sense that he keeps the better suit ideas for himself.
  • Clém0711Clém0711 Posts: 154
    They said (in heroic quest) : 800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal).
    We have : 500x 4-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    0x 5-Star Crystal Shards (0% of a Crystal).

I'm fed up... :(
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Clém0711 wrote: »
    They said (in heroic quest) : 800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal).
    We have : 500x 4-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    0x 5-Star Crystal Shards (0% of a Crystal).

I'm fed up... :(

They also said infinity dust would make it so that you can’t see all the rewards shown. So they are there, but you can’t see them.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I'm glad we are getting more infinity dust from this event quest because I can barley get any form infinity dungeons.
    @Kabam Miike I saw the rewards of infinity nightmare in uncollected difficulty and I noticed that if you master all the event, you gt 4000 fragment 5s and not 7500.
    edited May 2018
    Why two different Thanos bosses for different difficulties!? Will they be different stories!?

The new Thanos Boss is quite challenging, and even un-buffed, he can be quite a challenge for newer players. The Story will remain the same, but the encounter itself will be the older Thanos.
    2 Thanos boss! That is a great news!
    what do you mean for "challenge for newer players"? I find it even harder than uncollected guillotine
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Also what is an Armored avenger and what is a first avenger?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Also what is an Armored avenger and what is a first avenger?

The titles you get.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    MostWanted wrote: »

2 Thanos boss! That is a great news!
    what do you mean for "challenge for newer players"? I find it even harder than uncollected guillotine
    Im fine him alot fun and u Can evade he sp means better thah the coloter. But im agerd the ston make he super dup isanely hard
  • Okay so this quest is even more ridicous than the last one. I’m not even to Thanos yet and I can see if I want to beat this Uncollected quest I’ll have to spend a load of money. Corvus Glave is absolutely unreasonable, I don’t even want to see Proxima and Thanos. How can you claim this game is free to play when if you want to actually win you have to pay for it. I’m all for challenging quests, but I want to be able to beat a boss with out having to spend money just to get through ONCE, let alone the 7 times we have to to make any quest worth the effort.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Thanos is crazy!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    On the inverted controls, is it just the left/right swipes reversed or are the block/attack on switched sides as well?
  • Operation10Operation10 Posts: 11
    How are we supposed to get 6 million of that special currency to buy that 5* awakening gem crystal? Completing all difficulties only gives 2 million in total
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    How are we supposed to get 6 million of that special currency to buy that 5* awakening gem crystal? Completing all difficulties only gives 2 million in total

Do the trials and the dungeons every day to the max. Those together with EQ will give you 7M, just enough for the AG.

There will also be infinity dust from the awful vanquishing blows solo events that come in a couple weeks or so.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Emergency maintenance? Hope you realized the Thanos boss is stupid. Not only for new players...even Seatin and Dorky Dave, some of the best players just spent several team revives...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Well, just watched Dave take on Thanos. I think I'll be sitting out this month. Given that the rewards are the same as always, not reason to sink a ton of resources into dropping him.