**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest down again ???

Was just in arena and can’t get back in is something broken with the contest again ? Giving out to many rewards no doubt. that always gets immediate fixes lol

Comments

• ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    What’s happening?
  • MoloMolo Posts: 22
    Yep.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    edited May 2018
    Anyone else? Says problems connecting to network for the last 5 minutes.
    cogbaijwzadx.png
    1amto6wqsy9l.png
  • gazyspygazyspy Posts: 4
    problems connectiong to network right in middle of dungeon
  • xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    yep
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Down for me as well. Yesterday also about same time it was down I guess
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    It's fine for me.
    I use Android. Do any of you use something else or the same. It might be a specific type.
  • same lose all my progress, thanks like always to kabam
  • wojekjwojekj Posts: 2
    Down :#
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Ye typical just when I use an energy refill
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yet again it's saying problems connecting with network even though everything else is working just fine.

Been having some connection issues on an off for the last little while now and won't let me back on.

Iit looks like we're going to slide into another maintenance yet again, I dont really get why this games servers are so freaking unstable considering how long this game has been going for and how much they make off of us at this stage of the game there should be limited bugs and limited outage's.

Instead of making changes why don't you fix the game and migrate your servers so they can handle the strain and improve the performance.
  • Jokush85Jokush85 Posts: 28
    The lack of integrity in this company smh
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yep, it’s down.
  • Fragbags01Fragbags01 Posts: 27
    In the middle of thanos fight in uncollected and lost connection now can't even load the game done a force restart

But just get the usual black box saying connection issue
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Probably the dungeon matchmaking is causing this. Been more frequent since it went live
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Hah, I was fighting uncollected Thanos, and boom. This happens.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This is beyond ridiculous. Right when I start to get into this game again and get excited about playing it again, this happens. Maybe a sign?
  • Ebbi23987Ebbi23987 Posts: 76
    I WAS DOING DUNGEON 5 ROOM 6 AND THIS STUPID THING HAPPENED ON BOSS
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Are you going to refresh all of our cooldown timers for the champs this made us just lose?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Nah my andr
    It's fine for me.
    I use Android. Do any of you use something else or the same. It might be a specific type.
    nah my android and I phone are both out what a joke
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Thanos killed Kabam servers
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Get it back asap we cannot afford to waste time here with everything going on!
  • Flames11Flames11 Posts: 5
    I hope we get something for this... was using my top cosmics in dungeon when the game went down