**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dungeons, great idea, poor implementation. Summary of requested fixes

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
1- No one wants a 1-3 hours daily chore. Milestones should be every 3 days to a week. Not daily.

2- rewards suck so bad.

3- Dungeon 6 is so hard and the extra points do not warrant the increased difficulty. The points should be doubled.

4- Dust reward should be increased to make the rewards more worth while.

Comments

• UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    I agree with point 1... is much prefer that dungeons were like ROL or lol. Not in difficulty perhaps, but a perpetual event that wasn’t governed by daily time limits. It’s actually taking a lot longer than I imagined to hit the top milestone.

It’s a social game mode, so make it for that reason. Think about raids in any other game mode... people organise when they are to do them, plan then execute. But the dungeon is always there and they cans be accessed all the time.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don’t see how the rewards suck so bad when it is basically 3 5* crystals at the end of the month.

I think it’s great, it doesn’t take 3 hours either.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, if it takes you more than an hour or hour and a half then you must getting knocked out every time. 3 5* are worth the grind plus the items you get with infinity dust
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Dungeon principle is good, just very boring and repetitive in actuality.
    The constant waiting on others, having to communicate your node on a broken chat, everyone’s need to constantly keep playing room after room for hours to hit a boring milestone, locked into playing because you don’t wanna offend someone when you just wanna log out cos you’re bored by room 3, it’s my personal nightmare game mode. I don’t care about rewards I just wanna fight, get in play hard then turn off, not chat to someone about a node for 3 minutes every map!

I prefer a quick hardcore mcoc fix. In and out in 10 mins tops but a good interesting fight. Dungeons is just an arena alternative with nodes and the irritation of other players in the game I wanna play.
    I know I’m in the minority’s but I really enjoyed the challenge of MODOKs lab, for me this hit all the key points of a good in and out brain brawler. Dungeons has none of that , it’s a slow agonising grind through mediocre opposition that takes as long to setup as play.

I know not all content is for everyone, so I’ve given up dungeons , but if the pace could be picked up somehow and more autonomy, to take down a map together but by your own choices it’d be way less soul destroying.

Personally I like the idea of 1 player entering multiple teams and piloting them all getting to make strategic descisions rather than somehow communicate telepathically with someone in a broken 1990s-2000s style dawn of the internet chat room.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    1- No one wants a 1-3 hours daily chore. Milestones should be every 3 days to a week. Not daily.

2- rewards suck so bad.

3- Dungeon 6 is so hard and the extra points do not warrant the increased difficulty. The points should be doubled.

4- Dust reward should be increased to make the rewards more worth while.

None of these things are necessary, are true, or could even be categorized as a "fix" for anything. Let me summarize your post for you:

"I want more stuff and I want it to be really easy to get more stuff."
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The rewards are fine. The tedium and time investment to get them are not.

It absolutely should have been a weekly event, as it is now if you miss a single day you lose a 5*/AG. Don't get sick, don't have a family member die, don't have a big test at school or project at work. Basically sacrifice 6 weeks worth of free time or you may as well not bother at all.

It's very binary for top end players. Either you will get the AG or you won't. Missing one or two days pretty much means you won't.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I agree. After I got enough dust to buy the 4* AG and awaken my Voodoo, I have decided that the dungeons are not worth my time. I only have access to the 4* crystals anyways since I rank for who I like and use most, not for prestige. (4000 prestige here).