**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Thanos 2 Strength

BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
Thanos 2 in uncollected has an exceptionally unfair situation when he is low on health. If you are KO he starts the fight with 2 bars of health and likely a very nasty ability such as death touch. During this time he gains power to special 3 then will use it and KO you.

Thanos 1 has a similar problem but not quite as bad.

It seems almost easier to just start everything over and go from there. The revive heal up game consumes substantial resources.

I ended up using a special 3 defense and got lucky to finish him off after multiple tries. This just doesn’t seem balanced.

Comments

• RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Iceman?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    GP also can't die from sp3
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    Read his info. Use a champ with the “Avenger” tag, they can withstand a sp3. He’s info also explains how he uses power.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Diirx wrote: »
    Read his info. Use a champ with the “Avenger” tag, they can withstand a sp3. He’s info also explains how he uses power.

Curious if "New Avenger" counts......like Hyperion. Anyone know for sure?

Edit: And I can't believe Stark Spidey doesn't have the Avengers tag.
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    Idk if “New Avenger” counts but I doubt it. I used a 4* WWII 4/40 and did really well against Thanos below 30% health. A few I do know are BW, HE, Falcon, IM, and Hulk. I’m sure there’s more
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Ch1efster wrote: »

Does Hyperion have an avengers tag in his description? That's probably your answer.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

Does Hyperion have an avengers tag in his description? That's probably your answer.

He has "New Avenger". I was guessing they would not count that because it is not exatclty "Avengers", but wasn't sure.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Idk if “New Avenger” counts but I doubt it. I used a 4* WWII 4/40 and did really well against Thanos below 30% health. A few I do know are BW, HE, Falcon, IM, and Hulk. I’m sure there’s more

Wonder if Scarlet Witch and Winter Soldier are considered Avengers too.
  • CaptainEpiqCaptainEpiq Posts: 25
    Yes, I love a challenge, but I do feel I need to call out Kabam on nonsense and slight-of-hand trickery. Where at all in Thanos' description (the 2nd Thanos on uncollected) does it mention this death touch or death strike ability? And why is it active at the beginning of the match? I'd be OK with it, while I still think it's incredibly 'cheap', but it is not listed as an ability for the defender (Thanos), which is a big issue with me for transparency within this game, @Kabam Miike
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

I’ll rerun with an Avenger. Seems like the case would still apply.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    At least no exploration was required and the fight while hard was a new thing. If we were supposed to kill him 7 times yes I would contest. I liked having to kill him twice only.
    At least no exploration was required and the fight while hard was a new thing. If we were supposed to kill him 7 times yes I would contest. I liked having to kill him twice only.

Agreed fully. Perhaps it is more daunting because of that. There is a positive of having a champion to practice against for the next month that is crazy.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    If you intercept Thanos 2 when he's at low health, it'll give you the Safeguard buff to help survive SP3.
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    If you intercept Thanos 2 when he's at low health, it'll give you the Safeguard buff to help survive SP3.

OOOOOh Thank you!