**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Contest down again ???

Comments

• Is it iPhone only? Any android users having issues?
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Im on android and cannot connect but on another android I can connect to my second account but failed when I tried to login to my main account
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I honestly expect 500k dust in compensation for all of these issues. No way to get top rewards anymore with everything since these launched. The items still don't even display right in the store.
  • LUTHORLUTHOR Posts: 9
    I tried logging in with iOS and android and it not worked. Reinstalled and nothing.
  • So it’s based on accounts? This stinks really wanted to get some arena in before bed... thanks Kabam for the prompt attention and resolve on this matter... ZzZzZ 😴
  • Baba_1903Baba_1903 Posts: 5
    iPhone 7plus
    Verizon
    Turned the device on and off. Wifi on and off don matter. Still can not log in.
    I was grinding in the arena for the shards. I am upset
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    It’s the only app on my phone having issues. Going on 3+ hours now.😒

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    The Dev/support team will take a look after they’ll finish their dungeon run. (Maybe)
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Killing my arena grind...
  • Just call it “Emergency Maintenance” ALREADY!!!!🗣
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Can’t get in on my iPad through att Verizon or xfinity... definitely a kabam issue
  • Nerf_herderNerf_herder Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    iPhone and iPad, can’t login to multiple WiFi networks. One with other contest of champions on it. Both devices using 11.3. I’ve tried deleting and re-downloading. I’ve tried both WiFi’s and 4g Verizon network
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    Down for me. SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ Android 8.0.0
    Can't login says can not connect. Down on both Wifi and network.
    Maybe free entry into a chaos map
  • Famous_NeckbeardFamous_Neckbeard Posts: 25
    We have passed the point where Kabam needs to consider fairly large compensation. Not all outages are equal to all players.

Something along the lines of max trials, max dungeons, BCs, gold, and energy refills.

For most players in EST and CST Kabam took away our prime playing time.

I don’t really care if others who can get in get a little extra in rewards, I care that Kabam doesn’t screw over anyone who couldn’t get in.
  • Leloav24Leloav24 Posts: 3
    Anyone have trouble logging
  • Join the party 🎊
    Plus our calendar rewards since I’ll miss mine now, it’s 11pm here
  • 5olas5olas Posts: 12
    Samsung Galaxy S8 (Verizon).
    Can't connect via wifi or mobile data.
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked for about 30 minutes before going down again.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    You guys nailed Infinity War. Cause I been at war with this phone for going on Infinity!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.

iPad iOS 11.3.1 Worked for a bit after reinstall. logging out and into MY second account (NOT PILOTING!) brought the problem back.

iPhone 6+ ios 11.3.1 working normally. it's on the same wifi network. cellular data turned off.
  • D_HooperD_Hooper Posts: 2
    I can't login to the game since last 2-2.5 hours.
    iPhone 6, iOS 11.3 (15E216)
    Mobile data - Vodafone AU (doesnt work)
    Work wifi - doesnt work
    Restarted my phone but still doesn't work.
  • Web_Slinger_77Web_Slinger_77 Posts: 15
    Why has the contest not been taken down for emergency maintenance? so incredibly frustrating checking over and over again and not being able to get in due to connection issues.

Just updated iPhone 5se on Home WiFi
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I have been told that Thanos invert ability cause this issue, you must log out to log in.........
    Me too can’t logging to the game
  • TagemTagem Posts: 2
    It’s not the devices locked out it’s players
  • Baba_1903Baba_1903 Posts: 5
    I can not grind, I can not play the dungeons and I can not even place the champs for the war. It is a disaster
  • Famous_NeckbeardFamous_Neckbeard Posts: 25
    Has anyone reminded them if we can’t get in we can’t spend?
    Work for a couple minutes now still down
  • Maybe half of players on right now on spenders and it’s only available to high stakes MCOC players... It’s like Magic hour at Disney only for Season ticket holders...