**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

server down emergency maintenance [Resolved]

124»

Comments

• kish_akish_a Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit ...... we need 3 free dungeon refreshes for the champs we lost during ur emergency maintenance .. was using my top champs and was only in room1 .. got **** and now they r on 40 hr cooldown ...

This is purely a kabam server error and players that lost due to this need to be compensated..

FYI... u cannot introduce 12min window to complete a room and have ur servers down at random times .. even if for a minute.. cause it takes 5-6 minutes to resolve the whole thing.. log back out and log back in etc
  • Thank you very much for reporting this. I'm glad that the game was not down for too long, however, understand that this is still very frustrating to those that were in the middle of a Dungeon, Quest, etc. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused; the Teams have been advised and will be looking into the concerns brought up here.
  • 1jazz231jazz23 Posts: 7
    It appears like the services need to be stopped and restarted. attached the screenshot. lost the champion after the game stopped lagging. please fix it.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/hn/xu3052o9sxrg.jpg
  • Mic2985Mic2985 Posts: 1
    Haven’t been able to get on for like 2+ hours have a bunch of iso etc expiring and no arena. Using iPhone 8 and WiFi keeps saying check connection but it’s not the WiFi. Same problem on Verizon lte
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Why is this marked resolved? If I can’t work on defender placement, finish my event quest or even claim my daily crystal, I’m pretty sure it’s not resolved.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    IT IS NOT RESOLVED
  • TrapavkoTrapavko Posts: 36
    Ditto, not resolved. I reinstalled and still problems persist.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Not resolved!
  • st3v3n89st3v3n89 Posts: 1
    Same here guys. Was in dungeon today had 4 rooms completed and games goes down causing timer to run out and the worst part you only awarded use 147 points. We should be compensated for the effort the time and def the points
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    It is currently 11:10 mst here in Colorado, I believe that kabam is not telling the truth it is still down and it has been down for 5 hours. I’m guessing you don’t like players because posting lies is never going to keep people. Well I guess strike force is going to get plenty of new players. So much for being able to continue 3 years of playing this game.
    wdawg2237 wrote: »
    It is currently 11:10 mst here in Colorado, I believe that kabam is not telling the truth it is still down and it has been down for 5 hours. I’m guessing you don’t like players because posting lies is never going to keep people. Well I guess strike force is going to get plenty of new players. So much for being able to continue 3 years of playing this game.

Looked at strike force and doesn't look promising nor same category. After 8+ months of play I guess its time to go back to Golf Clash...
    Working for me. So, when issue is resolved typically people forget to check back here and say thanks Kabam? Well, thanks Kabam for fixing the issue.
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    R4 magik, r4 Sparky, R4 ghost rider.
    Room 2 in dungeons lvl 5. Game went down a while ago. There go my champs wasted.
    Sigh...
    Not even gonna bother filing a ticket. But it is discouraging that Kabam doesn't care that if we want to use our champs, we have to spend 300 in units to refresh them.
This discussion has been closed.