**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best cosmic champion to upgrade ( medusa , captain marvel , venompool , Angela, phoenix)

DshahDshah Posts: 16
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I am struggling to decide which one I should upgrade to next level . I have Hyperion maxed out already !!

Who is the best cosmic champion to upgrade ( medusa , captain marvel , venompool , Angela, phoenix) 74 votes

4 star Medussa duped
62%
tlhStara99GKaineKevinFF1961TBJ1118AcanthusTheLazyKingDeadbyrd9INTEGRALVuskaSpeeds80KihlgastGigantor13Anurag1606ThawnimChromeRavenrob_33Cosmic_Ray13AAwkWardDarkrider05 46 votes
5 star captain marvel ( undupped)
9%
Noob_2yrsSlux83Dsp25Palito_DiazNanimal79DarkDrakeiusimnoone 7 votes
4 star Angela , undupped
10%
ScnarfZoddymamadqqedfyvrNomarigerolMr_OtterStark78AlfaReg_MontanaVinh225 8 votes
4 star Phoenix dupped
4%
ShrimkinsxNigManiMj 3 votes
5 star venompool undupped
4%
Vision_41zerogodsCodornas 3 votes
Any other , please suggest
9%
DarkZenJets44MasterTroller42TellthemIAMViciousJdolann__Elitehunter 7 votes

Comments

• Any other , please suggest
    Wait until you get hela
  • 4 star Angela , undupped
    I love Angela but i dont have a medusa to fully compare. CM is nice but her dupe will make her so much better
  • DshahDshah Posts: 16
    @dolann__

With my luck, I am never going to get hella at least for an year !!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    4 star Medussa duped
    Medusa good damage output, also awesome
    Defender, miniboss immune node and with parry mastery and combo break she destroys, just parries the hen anyway one they try a combo, I hit her there once and had to bust out the revives
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    4 star Phoenix dupped
    Prestige

edit: NVM your medusa is duped. Do her.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    4 star Medussa duped
    I would say Medusa for her prestige and usefulness.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    4 star Medussa duped
    wzvc4mfkej9d.png
    She is a glass cannon with poison immunity. She can bleed and a so so defender. No choice
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    5 star venompool undupped
    I'd do Venompool because he looks pretty cool to me, if you want Prestige any of the 4*s you said would be good, but I'd do Medusa.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Not sure on Medusa, but I just r5d my Angela and she's awesome. I'm about to redo masteries for fury buffs and I'm sure she will be even better then.
    I am not much for prestige and more for usability !
    I have blade and other new champs for prestige !!

Just worries me is if 4 star become new 3 star then it's useless !!
    @Stara99 ,

you have star Lord undupped !
    Is it worth taking him to level 4 ?

I have him for a while and no **** luck to get him or get sig stone for 5 star !!
  • ManiMjManiMj Posts: 15
    4 star Phoenix dupped
    Both Medusa and Angela. They both are very good. Nothing gets in the way of Angela and her fury. If you're hit, she could do more damage than medusa. However Medusa has got auto-block which is quite good and deadly at times. So rank up both.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    4 star Angela , undupped
    Medusa is probably better but I ain’t got her to compare.

But I know Angela is strong enough to keep up with LC and then some especially with her crits. Add some armor and regen and she’s a killer. Personally I like playing her close to L3 using Sp2 so I can hover around 1-2 precisions and 1-2 Furies. You CAN run close to L2 Sp1 but as she’s only a 4* she’s gonna need those extra crits thanks to 5* and 6* armor and diminishing returns hurting you all over
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    4 star Medussa duped
    I keep both Hyperion and Medusa on my main questing team.