**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best MCOC youtuber???

13»

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Deja vu
  • The one i feel more identified with is BG so i like him the most
  • OtriuxOtriux Posts: 14
    Me. Lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I'd give a shoutout to Arbitrarium. Maybe not the best, but probably the first female Youtuber to make regular videos on MCoC (apart from CrazyDaisy from SuperGamimgFamily). Plus she becomes hilariously tilted when doing difficult content. She doesn't seem to make many videos again, but I still enjoy her content.

Also Captain Bayee is a big omission from the list as well. He makes solid content as well. Definitely should be on the list, along with Analyzer and Dave. I mean who leaves out one of the best players in the game (Analyzer), and Dave who has literally taught the community to play this game from a poll like this???
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    Seatin, BG, richtheman, Dave, Jade sura in that order
  • PUDENGUPUDENGU Posts: 7
    The best by far is Lil Joh. Not even close. Mephisto Phillips broken kneecaps
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    mvinceable
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    I say RichTheMan is best mcoc youtuber. His videos are fun also very helpful at the same time. Also i love his reactions during crystal pulls videos. #RichTheManforever
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I want to like RichTheMan, but he just rambles on and on most of the time. Focus, Dude!
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Thank god noone mentioned that ilacskills guy lol
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    mvince able is by far the best player. but prof hoff seems to be the most down to earth, real world guy.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    LeFort1 wrote: »

she's always been one of my favorites
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Has to be dave
  • MoloMolo Posts: 22
    Dorky Dave for sure
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    lol lots of people voted for Brian Grant?
    Are we talking about the fool that used an awakening gem on Sparky?
    The same guy that had the nerve to say that the vision offer was great and that with "moderate arena grind" you could EASILY get to 15,000 units in two months???
    Same guy that keeps bringing HORRIBLE match ups for his AW offense, can't even fight minibosses and on top of that keeps dying on his path? LOL

Only good thing guy has ever done was put together a spreadsheet of all the nodes in act 5.6
    Which btw, his SECRET weapon was using a generic stone on Ronan instead of just using a magik? double LOL
    Guy is a tool, the other guys are good. So glad the dorky dave guy didn't make the cut, he is the only dumber one than BG.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Where is ProfHoff? He is my fav!
  • Prof Hoff for offer advice, Seatin for memes and long videos for info, BG and/or Dork Lessons for quick information and tutorials
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    ilackskills is the best you tuber i was a joel line subscriber he really had some good content but some of this clowns they all about the super chat
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Anonymous2k that's all, Marvel Studios have to hire him for Avenger 4 cameo, that guy have talent in acting.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff is down to earth and honest about his opinions.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I follow mcoc youtubes because of Seatin, he analyze and do some homework before posting, after that now he is more diverse right now, so I shifted my clicks go Brian Grants and ProfHoff.

I gives credits to Seatin on building Tier List, Brian Grant on strategies ans ProfHoff for tips.

Welldone on some other diverse and fun mcoc youtubers like analyzer and richtheman.

Yeets and Lagacy, they are good in mastering the fights, so good to learn playing tactics from them, but not my favorite.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Anonymous2k
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    Itempas wrote: »
    Shouldn't you have added DorkLessons as well? Do you hate Dave or just forgot about him?
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Arni2
  • PinballwizurdPinballwizurd Posts: 25
    1. Lil joh

And if you disagree he’s got a gembus for your hole 😂
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Outsider75 wrote: »
    lol lots of people voted for Brian Grant?
    Are we talking about the fool that used an awakening gem on Sparky?
    The same guy that had the nerve to say that the vision offer was great and that with "moderate arena grind" you could EASILY get to 15,000 units in two months???
    Same guy that keeps bringing HORRIBLE match ups for his AW offense, can't even fight minibosses and on top of that keeps dying on his path? LOL

Only good thing guy has ever done was put together a spreadsheet of all the nodes in act 5.6
    Which btw, his SECRET weapon was using a generic stone on Ronan instead of just using a magik? double LOL
    Guy is a tool, the other guys are good. So glad the dorky dave guy didn't make the cut, he is the only dumber one than BG.

I'll bite.

Does Stark Spidey need to be awakened to be good? No. Does it make him better? Of course! Stark Spidey is widely regarded as among the best champs in the game and he's probably BG's #2 most used champ behind Medusa. I don't see the problem here.

BG has made it no secret that he loves Vision as a champ and if he had 15K units available as he has in the past, I believe he'd have bought him. I think your issue is with him saying that moderate grinding could get that amount in 2 months. To normal players (myself included), that sounds...bananas? Do I think he could grind that much and reach that amount? Yes. But I agree with you, even for him the grinding would have been a little more than moderate. And he grinds quite a bit more than the average player. So I'll give you this one. I never heard him say that, but if you say he did, I believe you.

For AW, no one is 100% perfect in every war. I commend anyone who commits to posting videos of their performance for every war regardless of their performance. It's easy for someone to call him out saying he's not very good when they don't post videos of their own wars, both good and bad. Anyone can post a highlight reel. BG gives us everything. And from what I've seen, he wins the vast majority of his matches on the first attempt. Does he lose sometimes? Sure. Does his team cover him for the latter half of the map? More often than not from what I've seen. But a few things to keep in mind are that he was running what many consider the hardest path (path 6). His alliance also plays among the top tiers against some of the most stacked alliances in the community. Small mistakes will often result in death. In this case, I think you're being a bit too harsh.

Using Ronan against the Resistor nodes, right? Seems smart to me. At BG's level, 4* awakening gems aren't very useful, so why not use it on something interesting? At that time, he was gearing up to put together the fastest run through Act 5.4 he could. You're comparing this to Magik? I'd be curious to see a comparison of 4* Magik running the resistor path vs. 4* Ronan. I'd bet that Ronan clears it faster. Besides, this run got at least a few people thinking of ways to use less conventional champs to clear current content. He gets points for that in my book.

I'd say he's my favorite youtuber in this community. For my taste, he's fallen in love a little too much with just doing superchat to the point where it makes up 80% of his content. I wish he'd get back to doing more pointed content. His Void video was terrific. His Bishop video was very nice. His Medusa "300,000k damage/minute" video was interesting. I enjoy his AW videos. These are the videos he should be doing more. More videos on champs, offers, events, and the state of the game. He can still do the superchat, but balance it out with more diverse content.