**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unknown item

Anyone oe08pxb3rzrv.png
Know what items are in the right hand side? When I clicked them they were just my regular awakening gems. Restarted the game and now they're gone @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Visual glitch, that's all. I always think they look cool.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It looks like the colors just got mixed up. I've had that happen before too.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    No, it are his awakening gems, not his potions. It happends with the sig stones too. They keep their collors but look like potions instaid of gems.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    3* tech awakening gem and 2* mutant awakening gem. The images get mixed up, this is easily reproduced by scrolling up and down in your inventory.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Those are the pokeballs I was missing in Pokemon Go... like a year ago =(
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Fusion of a signature stone and healing potion

I call it a Signature health potion, heals a champ and increase their signature level at the same time