**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How are you dealing with Uncollected Thanos?

Hey guys,

In my opinion this is quite an event and a challenge. Kabam was really creative and did a great job with all the new characters and the way they absorbed the movie experience into the game.

Regarding MCOC, for Kabam probably it was a though decision because, yes there was the need to create a really powerful villain but by doing so, a lot of players won't complete this event.

Concerning the battle itself, if it's true that we can solo the first Thanos with some training when it comes to the second one I feel like it was a black hole of items. I totally melted my stash (one minute of silence coz my inventory just died).

Anyway guys, let me know your thoughts about Uncollected Thanos.
Here's how I played this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZkSWzkPvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Ydklms4ME

Thanks

Comments

• TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    edited May 2018
    It was fun it felt like a final boss like collector type of boss but not a pay to win fight like the collector was and the animations to give us space as he changed modes made it much better or it would have been a pay to win type of fight...as for me i got through with a team revive and some level 2 pots
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 47
    Indeed. Those animated scenes really helped us to pay attention on what was about to come.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    It was definitely a skill based battle. It didn't even take Blade to beat him. Took no units and i still had some potions in my stash as well.

You just needed to understand what each stone did and how to counter them. They even told you how to beat him.

The switched controls got me at first.

Kudos, Kabam, on a well thought out boss!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just punch him and don’t let him punch you, except when you don’t want to punch him :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just punch him and don’t let him punch you, except when you don’t want to punch him :)

Pretty interesting boss
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I just kept restarting until I had a good run. Used 1 team revive + energy refills in stash (restarting), so 0 actual units.

Cost of an energy refill = 30 units, gives you 4 attempts approx.

Ran double spark (4/55 + 5/50). Blade is good too, but his danger sense works against him sometimes and causes thanos to gain power when being hit.
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    Once you get used to the phases it becomes easier