**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shouldn't Kabam add more ways to warn t4cc ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
My alliance runs map 4 . I am not uncollected .
I do Heroic and Master events per month , but it's just not enough for me to progress in the same .

I think Kabam should add more ways to earn t4cc or add more ways to earn the fragments because even after completing Heroic and Master we don't warn much fragments . Kabam should address this along with Gold issue in the game .

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    There is always a bottleneck. When you start running 5x5 you’ll have class cats expiring because you don’t have the other resources to rank them up. Right now gold is my bottleneck.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Nope.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'd rather more ways to get gold.

That said, depends on what level of the player base you're talking to. There's going to be bottlenecks for everyone. You're struggling on t4cc - 6-12 months ago that was me but with 12-15m gold regularly on me.

Now I've got 3 different classes of t4cc maxed out, with 5 cats in my overflow stash and one possibly expiring in the next five hours, but I can't get above 300k gold for the life of me.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Challenges, story mode, and weekly aq rewards also.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Careful with how you use the t4ccs.

You have been warned.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @_GRINDER_ when you get into a 5x5 ally that has event minimums you’ll be amazed at how they start piling up. I have 8 full tier 4 class cats that I can’t even open right now because i have 3 types maxed. Plus a ton of frag crystals
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    So you guys are earning T4CC from map5 .. I mean that's the only source right apart from the monthly quest

At the moment, you can earn T4CC fragments or crystals from:

Selling T3CC
    Buying Glory crystals, Greater Glory crystals, and the featured fragment type from the Glory store
    Earning Infinity Dust
    Doing Heroic, Master, and Uncollected difficulties in the monthly event
    Doing Chadwick and Tom's challenge
    Map 4, map 5, and map 6 crystals
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Your doing map 4 what do you expect if map 4 is too easy leave and go to an alliance that does 5x5 imo t3 are harden to get than t4
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    AQ is not the only way to get T4CC. Look into the game, frags are everywhere. Lack of T4CC was addressed years ago and now Kabam has overdone it with methods to obtain them.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Maybe one day I can open some of these..
    uv5w6a4d16s4.jpeg
    rll4debfxgcf.jpeg
    fji7z5vlmna1.jpeg

I wish I had that problem lol.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    It be nice to be able to trade t4c for glory or some other resources...

8i0hn0gyugkw.jpeg
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Warn them of what? Dear t4ccs you are in grave danger
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Kabam should introduce more ways to earn specific T4CC, this whole RNG stuff is destroying the game. I have many expiring skill/mutant T4CC but always ZERO mystics which are the only one I need.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm against warning T4CC. They don't deserve a warning!
  • SevSynSevSyn Posts: 72
    edited July 2018
    T4B cash-in for T5B fragments would be reasonable.
    more access to T2Alpha & T5B is necessary... once you complete story mode & Labyrinth, your opportunities are exceedingly limited. Monthly events can get about 1.2x T5B per year... yet it cost 2 for a 5*R5, and 3 for a 6*R2.

T2Alpha is primarily reserved for top alliances only (assuming you have explored story mode & LoL).

Limiting availability of resources keeps the community on the treadmill chasing the rewards they'll never attain, and contributes to burn-out
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    They'll make t2a and t5b more easier to get when they decide it's time for t5cc or t2a or t6b lol.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Only high tier alliances and ppl who do 5x5 will complain they have too many t4 cats. But for those ppl who are not in high tier alliances or don't have large rosters and are free to play t4cc are extremely hard to obtain. If lucky 1 every 3 months for a single class. No matter what way you play the game you will be low on resources. High players complain about gold because they take everything they get to r4 (3*,4*5*). Not everyone has good luck with crystals either. I finally pulled a t4cc from a map 5 crystal, in 3 years of playing and was in a 5x5 for over a year this is a first. I don't spend in game anymore though as I'm on android and won't spend till the game runs as it should. I have noticed that those who spend frequently get everything handed to them. Those that don't spend would get a 2* out of a guaranteed 5* crystal if the game would allow it.