**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show your 5 Star Roster!

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Update:Got a 5* Hyperion,Soooooo good
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302 β˜…
    I have Gulli, Hyperion, Moon knight, hulk black panther
  • I don't have 5 stars yet...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here is mine. Some good, some not so good. Probably going to R4 my GR soon here. Waiting to open one more 5* crystal.

zclnzpqpp5b5.png
    gddisblbygrl.png
  • Perry1973Perry1973 Posts: 7 β˜…
    5wz8fnjgks47.png
    7l9r9d2on7an.png
    cgo35byvwu33.png
    9fkmph7aifnj.png
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225 β˜…
    Worst champions, all)
    qep4r212n70s.png

cosmic spidey is good
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 β˜…β˜…
    I have been crazy lucky.

1jn29h.jpg

Also I have been crazy lucky on 4*s. Heck PHCs alone in the past month I have gotten 4* Blade, 4* Medusa, 4* Doctor Voodoo lately (and Gulli, Star Lord, and more in the recent months... and that is just PHC's, my luck from 4* crystals has been amazing overall too... my 4* roster is crazy stacked now, so much so I cannot rank them all).

You know it would be nice to even this out a bit... I hate seeing some players only get mid to low tier champs. Also getting all the best champs fast is is not too good either (it kinda ruins it as I cannot rank them all and it means even Demi-God champs I ignore since I have better ones already).

One weird thing to complain about is I keep getting 5*s after I already had the 4* ranked to rank 4... first it was Quake, then Iceman, and then last night Ultron (I got the 5* version of all of them after rank 4'ing the 4* version with the last few weeks... kinda sucks on a resource level but it is not necessarily a terrible situation to be in).
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jb2svrkcpdwv.jpg

you even have 5star kang very jelous!

But he had to sell his house and throw his marriage away to fund it all πŸ˜‚
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70 β˜…
    edited May 2018
    Here's an update on mine...
    GR, AA, X23, Yondu, BP, BPCW, She-Hulk, Cap. Marvel
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    e9b17qrjcokr.png
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128 β˜…
    xz1qsxargs05.png
    qnnbh90uxyjb.png
    2ma4z79dw5q7.png
  • EyanEyan Posts: 11
    50/50 Draw
    ky2o7pbquz0k.png
  • mr9qcdvqta0e.png

what the... wow your so lucky ;(. I wish I had some of ur luck man. :disappointed::anguished:
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    g285920qljzh.png
    5jhd0l0do3mb.png

Just a few skill fragments away from 4/55 winter soldier now. He was my first 5* and I really like using him. Have some great champs, many that I like a lot, just wish I could get some useful dupes. Cyclops is the only one awakened so far at level 20. I suppose it will happen eventually.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    82foxmxihdd7.png
    3umk0ixracrg.png
    7w0v1outmept.png
    81uxsh36hz4z.png
  • gcihhoaeatay.png
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 2 most recent 5* pulls have been amazing!
    53u7vczd2p0l.png
    iah7l54ya5uh.png
    πŸ˜‚
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Update: I have now pulled Iron Patriot, Gambit, and OG Cap. I can’t even.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    02baunapdoxn.png
    Update:I got some new ones and my first duped one which was hood so I ranked him up.
  • RedHead_RedHead_ Posts: 2 β˜…
    Carnage buff makes my draw really not bad ! Happy with my youngest, the Captain

228dyndiy2lw.png
  • Mikey_XO123Mikey_XO123 Posts: 17 β˜…
    We are flexing our account rosters now? Hahaha
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    Mine’s not too bad. I’m loving my KM pull. I’m curious where Carnage will wind up after the re-work.

oh54260rzlca.png

Since July, I’ve pulled Karnak, Ultron, Killmonger, Red Hulk, & Mordo. Things were pretty bleak before that.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    vn3tlbwjthoc.jpg
    yiibidaa93kr.jpg
    v1v3vnpim8be.jpg
    7cqnpvga4yh3.jpg
    y7ugtbmfdajm.jpg
  • BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62 β˜…
    20 5 stars open, not 1 duped...
    9a8f5c1bv0f7.png
    20 5 stars open, not 1 duped...

They come eventually. My first 3 R4 champs were unduped. Ultron, quake, and Angela. Two of them are still unduped and I have 68 5*s
    The_One wrote: Β»
    c7i5638wr7kq.png
    w76wn0mgo8zj.png

How do u have six champs in row and not 5.
    BTW nice roster

He has an iPhone X
    Actually I lied. My 1st R4 was sym spidey but I ranked him down last year and took Angela up