**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon debuff slumber totally unpredictable

The slumber debuff which is supposed to stun and power lock the enemy for the first 15s of the fight is totally inconsistent.
I've had it not trigger stun or power lock as well as stunning me after the first hit on the opponent.

Bugs to look at here.

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I've had it not powerlock several times myself. It has always stunned (apart from kingpin, he shrugged it off when I put a bleed on him, which is normal)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The slumber debuff which is supposed to stun and power lock the enemy for the first 15s of the fight is totally inconsistent.
    I've had it not trigger stun or power lock as well as stunning me after the first hit on the opponent.

Bugs to look at here.

When it reflected back on you was it against BPCW? Or Mordo?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It depends on the champ. CB, Kingpin, and AV can shrug the stun and powerlock right away.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Gotta pay attention. I was against Mephisto and the node on him was healing reversal. I was thinking he would kill himself when he regen kicked in but forgot that he is basically immune to damage during the regen. I made that noise when Charlie Brown misses the football.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Bugs to look at here.

It was BPCW but since when does he reflect stun when he has no armour up or when he's being hit?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Bugs to look at here.

It was BPCW but since when does he reflect stun when he has no armour up or when he's being hit?

That's happened to me multiple times. For at least a year. I've learned not to use AA against BP CW because of this.