**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Seasons Discussion Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    DJSergy wrote: »
    Gold bracket is broken. I understand kabam wants people to strive for platinum and the rewards must be significantly more, but the fact that finishing top 100 in gold will get the same rewards as someone who finish 1000 its just plain wrong

I was just thinking about this the other day. As an alliance that's dangerously close to the bottom of Plat 3 but has been clawing our way tooth and nail (including matching against an alliance using mods) to stay there, the thought of dropping down to gold is disappointing of course, but it's really bad knowing an alliance much lower than us all around 1000 places down gets the same rewards as us who's been fighting MUCH harder fights the last couple months.

I know kabam will be tweaking stuff after season end, and I truly hope that's one of them. Gold #1000 should NOT be getting the same rewards as Gold #1.

Everyone is fighting just as hard as you guys, we're just not spending as much money to be as high. Get off your high horse. If you're in that tier you get the same as everyone else. Especially the ones fighting "tooth and nail" to get into gold 1.

Yea I highly doubt guys are fighting 5* R5 bosses with 340k health at the bottom portion of gold 1.

In fact the very idea that wars around #1 Gold are tier 3 whereas at the bottom its tier 6/7/8 means our wars are objectively more difficult.

Current AW boss is a maxed 5* Modok. Anything else you want to be wrong about?
    Your arguing about game mechanics at this point, you get matched against alliance's of a similar level, looking you up in game you have a 4/55 5* Void and 4/55 5* Blade. Your hardly struggling for talent. If my alliance fights yours you'd melt through us like butter but the alliances we're fighting are a similar level to us so it's skill and diversity points that are deciding all of our wars. Same with you guys, want to stay in the higher level, get better or use in game boosts. Your fighting people of the same skill level and so are we, so everyone is fighting just as hard to get the rewards.
  • Is kabam aware of the amount of collusion that is going on from this event. I do like the idea and rewards but the small increment of alliances achieving these rewards and the rarity of them has caused a lot of cheating to go on. It has made the game more stressful than enjoyable. I truly hope Kabam finds a way to stop the cheating that's going on. Unfortunately, the cheaters that I have personally witnessed are getting rewarded for their efforts and will continue to do so unless something changes.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited April 2018
    deadheat wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike when will Season 1 rewards come out?

Out of all the nonsense to be found in this post THIS is the only important question......
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Gold bracket is broken. I understand kabam wants people to strive for platinum and the rewards must be significantly more, but the fact that finishing top 100 in gold will get the same rewards as someone who finish 1000 its just plain wrong

I was just thinking about this the other day. As an alliance that's dangerously close to the bottom of Plat 3 but has been clawing our way tooth and nail (including matching against an alliance using mods) to stay there, the thought of dropping down to gold is disappointing of course, but it's really bad knowing an alliance much lower than us all around 1000 places down gets the same rewards as us who's been fighting MUCH harder fights the last couple months.

I know kabam will be tweaking stuff after season end, and I truly hope that's one of them. Gold #1000 should NOT be getting the same rewards as Gold #1.

Everyone is fighting just as hard as you guys, we're just not spending as much money to be as high. Get off your high horse. If you're in that tier you get the same as everyone else. Especially the ones fighting "tooth and nail" to get into gold 1.

Yea I highly doubt guys are fighting 5* R5 bosses with 340k health at the bottom portion of gold 1.

In fact the very idea that wars around #1 Gold are tier 3 whereas at the bottom its tier 6/7/8 means our wars are objectively more difficult.

Your arguing about game mechanics at this point, you get matched against alliance's of a similar level, looking you up in game you have a 4/55 5* Void and 4/55 5* Blade. Your hardly struggling for talent. If my alliance fights yours you'd melt through us like butter but the alliances we're fighting are a similar level to us so it's skill and diversity points that are deciding all of our wars. Same with you guys, want to stay in the higher level, get better or use in game boosts. Your fighting people of the same skill level and so are we, so everyone is fighting just as hard to get the rewards.

What place in gold are you?
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★

1100. After our last win.
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    So the calculating is done.....when do I actually get these season rewards?
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    We have received our rewards, so much for kabam taking a little time to check for funny business.

Sticks in the throat to miss out on the next tier of rewards when it has been shown that others above you are cheating - and it seems getting away with it too.

Kabammed again

1100. After our last win.

Ok, so yea that's nuts you're fighting R5s down there. I take back what I said - but I'll still stand by the fact that's probably pretty rare.
  • 13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    @Angry_Asian17 why u spider Gwen tho??
    Trollinnnnn lolllll
  • TedFedsTedFeds Posts: 8
    I love making videos. If you want to see some lols on YouTube I’m your guy. I am new to doing the videos but have been playing for a long time and have adapted to the game nicely for those of you out there who need to see some advanced gameplay with even just 1 star heroes. Channel name is TedFeds if anyone is interested!
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The update notes mention changes to the nodes, what are they?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Where you heard that?
  • We keep meeting the gold tier when we are only silver although we are 9 million alliance the match making should be kept to the same class
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    We keep meeting the gold tier when we are only silver although we are 9 million alliance the match making should be kept to the same class

then how would you move up
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Where you heard that?

The change log for 18.0 mentions it, but there has been no details given.
  • PROG73 wrote: »
    We have received our rewards, so much for kabam taking a little time to check for funny business.

Sticks in the throat to miss out on the next tier of rewards when it has been shown that others above you are cheating - and it seems getting away with it too.

**** again

Absolutely correct. So people cheated and got the rewards and others who didn’t cheat got screwed. Same old kabam.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    So.... matchmaking updates?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    so, new season coming, but nothing really changes as I can see on Miike's update ? Is it one month long too ?
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    So.. What are the changes to multipliers? You didn't actually list them
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Great...war will be even less enjoyable in Season 2 than Season 1. Good direction. Are you intentionally trying to kill this game by clearly (not even trying hiding it anymore) making every game mode a pay to win game?

Want to win wars? Buy revives and pots (or pay for a pilot).
    Want to get a 5* champ in the arena? Make sure to refresh your champs with units.
    Want to finish all quests in a month? Make sure to us units on energy refills.

All that to get some new champs that you can't rank because of the gold and/or t1a shortage. This all makes total sense.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Very promising, it looks like alliance war seasons is on the right path. Tier multipliers are being adjusted, players have been warned that alliances who pilot will receive consequences, and nodes have been tweaked so alliances need to re-analyze their defenders placement strategies.

f86s0fghktt9.gif
    "Specifically, the gap between Alliances in Tier 3 and 4 was too large. Even when an Alliance in Tier 4 had a much better Win Rate than some Alliances in Tier 3, the Tier 4 Alliance was not able to climb the Season’s Leaderboard. There also was not as much movement between Tiers 1,2, and 3, as we would like there to be."

Can you specify how that gap is going to change @Kabam Miike
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    is the season still the same length?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Whats next for S3 war....Act 6 nodes???? If it is i am dying to know!!!!!
  • Captainmarvel69Captainmarvel69 Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    This is the end of another month and I have
    NOT received any season rewards. I play all games over 15 and have not left and did not get any rewards. My alliance mate's recomendamos I post here as customer support last month complete ignored my 1st plea when this happened to look into it. Any moderator or
    developer can message me for ign and alliance