**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Tricks Crystal (where’s Cap)?

I could be wrong but this has happened before (void crystal) did anyone who bought the GMC bundle even SEE Cap in the reel? I recorded the whole opening of them and never saw him; however, in the new dog crystal i did see him constantly. Opinions, anyone pull him?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The reel has nothing to do with the crystal itself.

It could show all DC characters if it wanted to, as soon as you go to open it, the champ is already assigned. No matter what the reel shows
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I’m aware, regardless of the affected drop rate him not being in the reel is still a bug, right? @DarkestDestroyer
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    He is in there
    ojy8coo2wbdy.png
    You were blessed by the gods, weren’t you 😂 @Wil6541
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    No it’s no bug, why is it a bug if your aware the reel means nothing?

There would of been other characters it didn’t show, you were just looking for 1 so you didn’t notice the other 20+ not show up.

Still inside the crystal though
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Yeah I was @VolumeOne
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    He is in there
    ojy8coo2wbdy.png

Wow! You had a good pull there. The best I got was a 4* Corvus Glave and the rest were 2* champions.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    thats some ass. i got all fkn 3 stars and 4* trashmaster
    It’s an asthetics thing man, I know he’s there but if it’s the featured for it they probably intended him to be; I’m not complaining about it just bringing it to attention, then asking people’s opinions, then asking who got him. No need for the seemed hostility for reporting what I saw man @DarkestDestroyer
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    kabam just wants the money
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    edited May 2018
    so yeah