**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Title for Unc. THANOS

First i would like to thank Kabam for such challenging and interesting boss. It has been a while we fought such complex enemy.

Great job guys

This Thanos is jard enough to expect some kind of special title or maybe gift for completing it.

He is on the same level as collector and Ultron and in my opinion even harder.

Please consider this suggestion.

Special Title for Unc. THANOS 47 votes

Yes.Title or Reward
59%
HiapeindexThe_Greatest_OneCapWW2Jwallace25Sac123_BajjsbwuqjwExcelsior1316The_Prankster16BUZZdog3000Captain_AmazingSKK65Lt_Magnum_1The_UnderdogG0311Crazyjack719KyleJones88taojay1UltimatechampionXFA_RebootedUsmcclt0316 28 votes
No
40%
GroundedWisdomNevvBGolden_Guardiansfu_koraxxNigPrimmer79sonic_biowareErSandDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444Nemesis666PizzabeatJosegee2321ElitehunterBahamutWabobaJulius_SeizureVoltolosAl_AhadHKGN 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Yes.Title or Reward
    I can honestly say that I am not nearly even close to even thinking about fighting in uncollected (I am going for 100% Heroic this event!), but I do believe that having a title for this specific event, completing the hardest level 100% deserves something.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yes.Title or Reward
    I just want a shiny title lol
  • Options
    Yes.Title or Reward
    Yeah. I actually didn't like the Howling Commando because it was same color as Seasoned summoner.It should have been a different color like green or white. We need more title colors and this is a nice oppurtunity.Maybe a "Mad Titan" title.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes.Title or Reward
    I will be fine with a title.
  • Options
    No
    It's not that big of a deal to be honest. If you didn't get a title for beating UNC. IcePheonix you don't need one for a UNC. Infinity Gauntlet Thanos
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    The fights are difficult, but you only need to play through the quest one time instead of seven. That’s reward enough for me.