**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No big deal I guess but

It sucks to lose half health for no reason at all. I'd imagine if I were finishing war and was boosted up and the first win of season 2 was on the line, it'd suck a lot lot lot lot more. But luckily that wasn't the case for me.

I get that things happen and it's totally out of people's hands a lot of times. But it's been happening a lot. And if I go back over the last few months, it's be easy to point out other times.

When players are supposed to be understanding that things happen, it'd be a really nice gesture to give something back to them. Doesn't have to be much. Just a gesture. Idky it doesn't happen anymore.

Comments

• Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Just happened to me today in AQ. The game went uder emergency maintenance and i lost half of my health when i was able to log back in. Fortunately it’s only day one, but definitely frustrating.
  • Fully agreed. Not trying to flip out at all... It just sucks. I'll get my health back, I was using rider. But when you take a step back and look at the situation... It breaks down like this:
    -Repeated problems that are fully out of the players' hands.
    -Players continue in good faith, never knowing when it might happen again. This can effect aq/aw/legend runs/etc etc etc. Some of these instances costing a player a good deal of items, sometimes war losses.
    -Kabam issues a statement acknowledging the down time and expressing a strong desire to fix the issue.
    -The end.
    -Every time.

It really doesn't take much to say "dang yall. We know that sucks. We're sorry this happened. We're glad you're so into the game and we want it to work perfectly for you, but sometimes this is gonna happen. Here's a refill/health/revive/pmc/boost/whatever. We know it doesn't change what happened but we hope it will help". But usually, we get attitude. In the mods' defense, I think that attitude is often times in response to attitude thrown at them tho lol. Both sides of that have a lot of built up rage hahaha