**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dust Bug - 5 star shards

Not sure if it has been said yet, but when you purchase the 2500 5 star shard deal from the infiniti dust store, it only gives you 1k and changes after you purchase.

Please fix this issue asap, I will be submitting a ticket in attempt to get my dust back due to the issue. If you are looking to purchase this, don’t do it without understanding that it is only 1k, not 2.5k as of this post.

qkg0ooqgofk3.png
1i8exfwwd0sd.png

Comments

• Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    Info that may help resolve the issue:
    iPhone X iOS 11.3
  • Magnatar_Prime1Magnatar_Prime1 Posts: 8
    I have an open ticket. They said they would refund my Infinity dust. Still nothing 😐
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    It's a visual glitch. This has been happening a lot in the store recently. You have to look at the descriptions, not the pictures.
    djr17 wrote: »
    It's a visual glitch. This has been happening a lot in the store recently. You have to look at the descriptions, not the pictures.

Yea, lesson learned.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the confusion. The issue causing a mismatch between item text and icons was resolved in yesterday's update. But if you need help with any individual issues related to your account, please reach out to support.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Apologies for the confusion. The issue causing a mismatch between item text and icons was resolved in yesterday's update. But if you need help with any individual issues related to your account, please reach out to support.

Thanks