**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

dungeons are so time consuming it’s insane

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I think only 5% of our alliance does them, the rest have given up. I'm one of the 5%, got my eye on the gem. But man... every time it resets I feel sadness instead of joy "Ugh... have to do my dungeon run again :(".

The milestones take too long to get and/or it resets too quickly (should be a weekly thing).It takes at least 1 hour to get all milestones, and sometimes 2-3 hours if we get unlucky in the fights/nodes and are forced to quit early. Not to mention the time it takes to find people to do it, pick a team, coordinate paths, etc.

The dungeon mode itself is fine and very fun, even the champ cooldown system is awesome cause it makes my 4 stars valuable again and I haven't touched most of them in forever (I've actually started ranking a few 4 stars again just for dungeons!). But the rewards/milestones need a big rework.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Day 2 and done also. Even if you do all of them, you'll still have to hit all of the different milestones on solo quests to have a chance at that 5 star AG. Lots of people are grinding for **** right now.

I do not think you are right about that. I thought if you hit the daily dungeon milestones each day and 100% each EQ difficulty that you will have enough for an AG. Can anyone confirm?

You can look up the payouts, etc. Unless you're ranking in the top 20% for individual events on top of doing every dungeon and quest, you won't get that AG.

I just checked you get: 3,000,000 for dungeons; 2,000,000 for Trials of the Mad Titan; 2,000,000 for all 5 EQ's---that totals 7,000,000 a 5* AG crystal 6.9 million. So I am correct.

I agree that the dungeons are too much and I do not enjoy them because of the grind. If the last milestone was say 4.5k then it would be a fun game mode. But you are spreading fake news brother.

I stand corrected, but still not doing this stuff. Good luck.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i quit when day 1 was less than 24 hours and i finished at like 5900 points thinking i had 4 more hours to finish my score
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Then don't do them daily.

You do understand that if one doesn’t do them due to having family and a job it puts them behind right ? Mandatory progression game tasks should not be more than 2-3 hours a day at most including Aw&Aq.

You do understand that if one doesn’t do them due to having family and a job it puts them behind right ? Mandatory progression game tasks should not be more than 2-3 hours a day at most including Aw&Aq.

Behind? Mandatory?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your feedback. We have heard from many of you that while you enjoy the Infinity Dungeons experience, you feel that they take quite some time to hit all of the Milestones. After looking into this, we also agree that it is taking too long for players to hit the Milestones.

Upon investigation, we found that one of the reasons so many Summoners are taking so long to complete the Milestones, is that when choosing the difficulty for Infinity Dungeons, Summoners are choosing to go down a Difficulty level, instead of choosing the System recommended difficulty. While this does result in Summoners being able to advance through more rooms, it results in longer play times to hit Milestones.

To help Summoners to be able to hit Milestones quicker, as well as to alleviate some of the difficulty in higher Difficulty Levels, we are going to be making some adjustments to the difficulty and point curves in Difficulty Levels 4,5, and 6.

The difficulty in rooms 1, 2, and 3 has been toned down to allow Players to make more progress in a difficulty level they may have avoided. These rooms will also award more points, to help Summoners reach milestones with fewer runs of these higher difficulties.

This does mean that the difficulty curve will rise a bit quicker than before in rooms 4+, and the points will scale a little slower in rooms 4+ as well, but these changes will make it easier to hit milestones and get rewards more quickly.

These changes will be implemented for the Dungeons event that starts at 12 pm PST tomorrow.

Thanks, Miiike and Team.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your feedback. We have heard from many of you that while you enjoy the Infinity Dungeons experience, you feel that they take quite some time to hit all of the Milestones. After looking into this, we also agree that it is taking too long for players to hit the Milestones.

Upon investigation, we found that one of the reasons so many Summoners are taking so long to complete the Milestones, is that when choosing the difficulty for Infinity Dungeons, Summoners are choosing to go down a Difficulty level, instead of choosing the System recommended difficulty. While this does result in Summoners being able to advance through more rooms, it results in longer play times to hit Milestones.

To help Summoners to be able to hit Milestones quicker, as well as to alleviate some of the difficulty in higher Difficulty Levels, we are going to be making some adjustments to the difficulty and point curves in Difficulty Levels 4,5, and 6.

The difficulty in rooms 1, 2, and 3 has been toned down to allow Players to make more progress in a difficulty level they may have avoided. These rooms will also award more points, to help Summoners reach milestones with fewer runs of these higher difficulties.

This does mean that the difficulty curve will rise a bit quicker than before in rooms 4+, and the points will scale a little slower in rooms 4+ as well, but these changes will make it easier to hit milestones and get rewards more quickly.

These changes will be implemented for the Dungeons event that starts at 12 pm PST tomorrow.

I may be reading this incorrectly: you are toning down content in Rooms 1-3? And you are making Rooms 4+ harder with slower points ramp up? Have I been doing these things backwards?

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Tried to edit that last question but it didn’t take: why make going deeper in dungeons less rewarding?

Dr. Zola
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Summoners,

@Kabam Miike could you please clarify, does this mean the points we will get tomorrow in rooms 4-6 will be lower than what we are getting now?
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Yeah this doesn’t make any sense @Kabam Miike! You wanna make it faster for the players to hit all the milestones, but you are INCREASING the difficulties of room 4+ while DECREASING the points earned from room 4+? How does that help us hit all the milestones sooner?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I plan on getting 7.5k every day for the event and i absolutely hate them. Take way too long and been screwed over my terrible partners almost daily. Relying on someone else, who is almost guaranteed to be a worse player than I am, is just an awful way to run an event.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Without knowing the point increase this means nothing. Its very frustrating for us and im sure you guys at kabam as well seeing such a potentially fun game mode being such a burden on its player base. I was excited for this new feature when it first came out but now i havent bothered to do it in days, it will be one of the only features i havent completed 100% (the other being the spiderman quests that gave 50 red shards) and ive played since almost day1. I agree with the guy above, the Point system needs an overhaul not little tweaks. Personally (and im sure im not alone) it would be nice for more dust to be awarded or something so people like me who now have no hope at the 5* gem have an incentive to come back to doing them because at this point i cant see myself doing them regularly regardless of what happens since the 5* gem is basically lost at thjs point for me now.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    Also finding @Kabam Miike response a little bit confusing. Hopefully he or another team member will clarify.
  • BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    lol it seems this is kabam's way of fixing things make them worse. make content harder and less rewarding
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Summoners,

Summoners,

Will there be a dark artifact compensation given for the dark artifacts lost due to excessive time needed to complete dungeons?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Im so confused why on earth are you increasing room 4+ difficulty for? You just made it worse. Can someone please help me understand how this helps because it seems the mods didn't bother explaining properly.
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    I’m not a native English speaker but am I understanding this correctly: That you are going to make room 4 - 6 harder with lesser points rewarded? Because if so then you have now made it even more time consuming.
    5i2gwjsgxm78.jpeg
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I’m really hoping he just said that wrong and he meant that rooms 4-6 points will rise a bit quicker and difficultly scale a little slower.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    CeresCPH wrote: »
    I’m not a native English speaker but am I understanding this correctly: That you are going to make room 4 - 6 harder with lesser points rewarded? Because if so then you have now made it even more time consuming.
    5i2gwjsgxm78.jpeg

We’re all confussed by it. But I think he’s saying rooms 1, 2 and 3 (rooms, not dungeons) are going to be easier (and thus faster) and will give more points. Rooms 4 and up will get more difficult and will add less points (not give less points then they do now, but the rise between rooms will go down). This will make short moments of doing rooms 1, 2 and 3 and then stopping, either go in with new champs or go back to work, worth it. Right now it isn’t and people are complaining about the long, non stop playing, that’s needed.

Until I see the points I don’t know if it will be good for me, but unless the number of points is higher in every single room then it is now, it will screw over someone somehow.
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    CeresCPH wrote: »
    5i2gwjsgxm78.jpeg

We’re all confussed by it. But I think he’s saying rooms 1, 2 and 3 (rooms, not dungeons) are going to be easier (and thus faster) and will give more points. Rooms 4 and up will get more difficult and will add less points (not give less points then they do now, but the rise between rooms will go down). This will make short moments of doing rooms 1, 2 and 3 and then stopping, either go in with new champs or go back to work, worth it. Right now it isn’t and people are complaining about the long, non stop playing, that’s needed.

Until I see the points I don’t know if it will be good for me, but unless the number of points is higher in every single room then it is now, it will screw over someone somehow.

Thanks. I hope your interpretation of the message is correct. I have not one single time reached 7500 points.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    simple solution: do dungeons or dont do dungeons. i recommend the latter since we have so much already to do
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    The solution to this, regardless of that to the time consumed if you were to ask me is to reduce the cost of the 5* Basic sig 1 crystals, i.e the Nightmare, Chaos, Genesis etc crystals. Seriously 27K takes way too long to get. How about 20K. Well that's imo. These crystals give you a chance to awaken one of your 5* to sig level 1, not 20 so why are they that difficult to get?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    LoL at the 70 hour cool down timer for my 6*.

I'd like to use the heroes I've earned, thank you.