**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards for this months UNCOLLECTED event quest

Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
Am I the only one that feels as if the rewards should've been a little better for this months Uncollected even quest? Especially with the end boss being TWO, and I mean TWO Thanoses. Not to mention that some people who are Uncollected, are Uncollected only using r5 4 Stars as their best champs (mainly using skill, instead of having maxed out 5 Stars to ease through it), so it is harder for them to take Thanos down.

As well as Thanos having his full infinity gauntlet with all the gems too.

P.S. This is all coming from someone that already beat both of them. :smile:

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, I just do completion for uncollected, yet this month they put everything into these 2 Thanos bosses and I can’t even do that as I’m just using max 4* champs. As I usually do completion and exploration for the first 2 chapters. This is much harder than usual. I know I’m not getting the rewards but I do think they should have been extra rewards or something.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    They definitely made uncollected quests this month uncollectable. I’d pay money to see one of these devs clear this content with 100% completion.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ya this was an awesome one, easy to do the 1st night since the energy was so low!
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    To be honest, I think the rewards are more than adequate. The thanos were not that bad once you understand how to fight them. And the simple fact the final chapter cost a total of like 40 energy instead of hundreds is a huge win. I soloed the first thanos and the second isn’t bad once you get past that regen stuff.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Dwark wrote: »
    They definitely made uncollected quests this month uncollectable. I’d pay money to see one of these devs clear this content with 100% completion.

Well that would make it pretty easy..
    Money= resources..
    Resources= easy completion..
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I think the rewards are fine but maybe should have been a title. This month is definitely harder but was super fun definitely worth the time this month last month just felt like a chore. I think kabam definitely did a great job with thanos super cool with the cutscenes.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    you have a whole month to practise. There are several difficulties in which to take on Thanos, i.e. getting used to his mechanics.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Rewards are better for this month’s event quest, energy costs are much lower
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    The rewards are fine. Thanos looks like it will be a fun and challenging fight. I haven’t done it yet, but am looking forward to it. Have to remember, not all content is meant to be cleared by everyone. The significant less energy required is nice to see as well. Last months event quest is one you could make a small argument for, but not This one.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I like this month set up. You only have to waste energy to get to thanos and decide if you want to fight or not if you have a bad round.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited May 2018
    To be honest, I think the rewards are more than adequate. The thanos were not that bad once you understand how to fight them. And the simple fact the final chapter cost a total of like 40 energy instead of hundreds is a huge win. I soloed the first thanos and the second isn’t bad once you get past that regen stuff.

Yeh, and if you take into account the fact that you only need to do ONE run of the final quest, I’d actually say it’s easier than most uncollected events, at least in terms of how many resources it takes. Same as you, first thanos was pretty easy once I got used to him, and I literally only had to use one revive on the second thanos.