**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to dungeons

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
You have to give credit where credit is due and I think the new changes to dungeons are awesome. I had never previously done dungeon 6 but decided to try it out today and after only 3 rooms I only need 1000 points. Considering I even used the random matchmaking and it took less than 20 minutes this is a huge improvement to what it was. Awesome to see Kabam listen to the community. Keep it up.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Dungeon 3 is still the same. No change whatsoever. Don't know about other dungeons
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Dungeon 3 is still the same. No change whatsoever. Don't know about other dungeons

Dungeons 4-6 were changed so that the first 3 rooms award more points

They also said dungeon 1-3 rooms 1 to 3 their difficulty toned down and reward more points. But that is not the case in dungeon 3 at least.
    I shall try in higher dungeon 4 and 5 for now.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

They also said dungeon 1-3 rooms 1 to 3 their difficulty toned down and reward more points. But that is not the case in dungeon 3 at least.

No, Dungeon 4-6, have room 1-3 toned down and upped rewards.
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

No, Dungeon 4-6, have room 1-3 toned down and upped rewards.

You are right. Thankyou.