**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Were luck comes from?

Please kabam,give me a break with the 5* crystals,6 opening and all characters useless in the game
How there is some players with crazy luck,or at least good opinings and others that cant get anywhere?I'm doing something wrong?how should i increase my chances to get a playable character?
I love the game,but this is becoming ridiculous.
If next crystal keeps giving me unplayable characters i give up

Comments

• JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    With so many content on the game is har to have characters for everything
    The last pull i had was ronan,iron fist,falcon, spidergwen,carnage,vulture
    I have characters that can do some content,the rest are just seating at level 1
    Is just motivation...somo luck would be more then welcome sometimes in order to motivate us to keep playing or even buy some stuff in the game.
    I was tented to buy those uncolected CA crystals..but why should I? if the probably to get 3* to me seems to be is 100%?
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I completely stopped buying crystals. Cant be fooled no more..

If you really want good champs get them from the arenas
    What is really stupid but at the same time good. If i got some luck in at least 1 in 10crystals i could be tented to spend some money or units on crystals...like this is not worth the shot,kabam is making me safe some money 😁😁
  • CeeLeeDeeCeeLeeDee Posts: 7
    My last 5* cristals: Ant-man > ant-man > ant-man (yes, 3 in a row) > rhino. I feel u, bro.
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    no champ is useless unless they absolutely cannot do L, M, H attacks, specials, evade or block. Every champ is playable.

you may not have received champs you wanted or that you consider great, but thats the nature of RNG.

buying crystals isnt the best way to acquire better champs, again, you're subjecting yourself to RNG. One option, as stated above is to grind arena. Put in enough work and youre about guaranteed the champ. There are resources online about predictions etc.

Another way to get better champs is the accumulate your 5* shards quicker through arena, event quests, trials etc. You may need to join an alliance that is more proactive in wars. Increasing the rate at which you are pulling 5*s will grant you more chances at pulling better champs.

CeeLeeDee wrote: »
    My last 5* cristals: Ant-man > ant-man > ant-man (yes, 3 in a row) > rhino. I feel u, bro.

Well... Someone with worse luck than me.
    Why this happen?I cant believe that it is that random,it have to be related to the day that we open,or were the crystal comes,if we open more than one...
    jlc80203 wrote: »
    no champ is useless unless they absolutely cannot do L, M, H attacks, specials, evade or block. Every champ is playable.

you may not have received champs you wanted or that you consider great, but thats the nature of RNG.

buying crystals isnt the best way to acquire better champs, again, you're subjecting yourself to RNG. One option, as stated above is to grind arena. Put in enough work and youre about guaranteed the champ. There are resources online about predictions etc.

Another way to get better champs is the accumulate your 5* shards quicker through arena, event quests, trials etc. You may need to join an alliance that is more proactive in wars. Increasing the rate at which you are pulling 5*s will grant you more chances at pulling better champs.

The 4* dont do it anymore to clear the content in the game, not worth to waist c4 on them.I just have 3 4* max and no more.
    Im more foucus on the 5*s,and the 5* arena is still to much for me to be able to get some champ from there
    Im opening like one 5* a month.
    Buyng uncolected crystals is a bad idea,because the chances are to low to get a 5*...i have more chance to win the lottery
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Jokepool wrote: »
    CeeLeeDee wrote: »

Well... Someone with worse luck than me.
    Why this happen?I cant believe that it is that random,it have to be related to the day that we open,or were the crystal comes,if we open more than one...
    I felt pain with 6 trash 5*. Wait until your seventh 5*. I have a R3 AA after my seventh.

I have at least 3 good 5*,but with all the content (war,aly misson, monthly event) is hard to have good players to get everywhere
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50

The 4* dont do it anymore to clear the content in the game, not worth to waist c4 on them.I just have 3 4* max and no more.
    Im more foucus on the 5*s,and the 5* arena is still to much for me to be able to get some champ from there
    Buyng uncolected crystals is a bad idea,because the chances are to low to get a 5*...i have more chance to win the lottery

which content do 4* champs not complete? last i checked they are still viable options for act 5, heroic master AND uncollected EQ, ROL, RTL and LOL.

im sorry, but you're sadly mistaken. do r4+ 5*s make content easier? sure they do, but 4*s are still viable. check youtube and read through posts on forums.

4* sl can still do LOL.
    4* AA whooped Thanos x2 (youtube)
    4* SW can still crush content.
    4* Thor can still crush content

Im not going to name all the possibilities, but one can easily catch my drift. not using resources for 4*s is strictly your prerogative.

Good luck!
    Yes it is

which content do 4* champs not complete? last i checked they are still viable options for act 5, heroic master AND uncollected EQ, ROL, RTL and LOL.

im sorry, but you're sadly mistaken. do r4+ 5*s make content easier? sure they do, but 4*s are still viable. check youtube and read through posts on forums.

4* sl can still do LOL.
    4* AA whooped Thanos x2 (youtube)
    4* SW can still crush content.
    4* Thor can still crush content

Im not going to name all the possibilities, but one can easily catch my drift. not using resources for 4*s is strictly your prerogative.

Good luck!

Yes it is,because is not easy for me yet to get c4 class,so i have to be extremely careful where do i use it,and i don't want to waist in a good 4*...it have to be god tier for me to consider to use
    AA beat thanos?the uncolected one?
    No even the master mode lol
    But im going yo look for it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    How exactly is Ronan bad luck? You can easily stun lock your enemy with him, something few champs can accomplish. Most of your champs are better than what most of us get so I wouldn't sweat it. I got groot, iron patriot, Jane foster(the worst) hulkbuster. Surprisingly , Old man Logan wasn't as bad as I thought and I duped him so even better. For decent champs, i got Symbiote spidey, Venom pool and most recently, Karnak. But seriously, Ronan, iron fist, carnage, vulture, and even spider Gwen are actually decent champs, especially if you have a decent level of skill. I will agree that falcon is worthless. My sympathies to you on 5* Falcon