**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

QUAKE is Broken after 18.0.1.

ISHLORDISHLORD Posts: 68
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Quake is badly broken. I was playing Dungeon and Quests and She is supposed to autoevade first hit while she is charging. But now while holding heavy charge enemy hits us and we donot auto evade.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I had her drop her heavy when bane hit me. So she fired her heavy and left me wide open for a whipping
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I have a problem too. In dungeons I was fighting someone stunned for 15 seconds, so I brought in Quake and got 20 aftershocks. Barely any damage dealt at all. I was using a 5* unduped R 2/35 Quake.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    My quake is fine, you could of been up against BW or someone where it doesn’t happen.

But my quake is fine anyway
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Opponents and nodes not. Doesn't true strike make her not evade? That's a pretty common node in dungeons.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is probably a bug but I want to ask this anyway. Was the enemy node the one where their attacks ignore armor, resistance and evasion?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Woudl you be able to tell us specifically what quests you've experienced this in, as well as who your opponent was and what nodes they were on?

I think that we have literally all stated that it was in dungeons.

I’ve also literally stated my quakes 4* and 5* are not bugged...
    Woudl you be able to tell us specifically what quests you've experienced this in, as well as who your opponent was and what nodes they were on?

I think that we have literally all stated that it was in dungeons.

I’ve also literally stated my quakes 4* and 5* are not bugged...

I fought against Angela. I don't think she could have changed that outcome.
    My issue was actually in the daily quest trial of chaos today, bane (or some degen) hit after first aftershock while I was holding heavy and it fired my heavy so they ran in and pummelled me
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    edited May 2018
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    Quake is badly broken. I was playing Dungeon and Quests and She is supposed to autoevade first hit while she is charging. But now while holding heavy charge enemy hits us and we donot auto evade.

Who were you fighting?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've also noticed that Quake seems to have an "infinite" heavy charge at the end of the fight if you're charging your heavy when the AI dies. You can just hold the heavy button and she'll sit there for 10-15 seconds even though the fight is over.

I haven't seen any other issues with her, but I also don't do dungeons.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I've also noticed that Quake seems to have an "infinite" heavy charge at the end of the fight if you're charging your heavy when the AI dies. You can just hold the heavy button and she'll sit there for 10-15 seconds even though the fight is over.

Yeah, I've been noticing this for awhile... Never actually thought to say something about it though 😂
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Had quake release her heavy while charging in AW vs. a 6 star nebula. Her aftershock charges weren’t stunning the enemy either with 10+ stacks. No I was not in the assasins threshold.
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    me too. aftershock is no stun and no damage.
    no fix about quake
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Yeah, I've been noticing this for awhile... Never actually thought to say something about it though 😂

Me neither. I did think about it for a second, because of the “stuck in heavy” bug that we had for a long time. Those two things combined could be an issue.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I actually just fought a Mordo in AQ(map4) after the first aftershock I couldn’t stun/damage with any aftershocks after that.
  • UKGRPUKGRP Posts: 9
    Bug after bug and still Kabam have the confidence fixing. How many time of fixing, this that not working as it use to, donation not appearing, chat not working. Wake up Kabam just shot the game fix and open when it is working properly.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I also feel that Quake is broken. I cant actually explain what is happenning. But i feel the difference. I was playing map4 mini mordo.
    What are you talking about dragon mage lord, I have used quake since she came out, and she does not need a concussion to auto evade the first attack while she is holding heavy, which is what we are talking about. she never has, ability reduction champs stop this, and it doesn’t work against specials, this is one of her abilities. She is bugged right now, this no damage issue people are reporting sounds like a character wrecking one
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    She does need concussion to auto evade basic attacks. @speeds80
    Go read her abilities this time.
    Sorry I was mixing up aftershocks and concussion, sure they may need concussion but after half a second of holding heavy they will have a concussion. If you are at the back of the screen before you hold heavy which is how I play, the defender cannot get to you before they have a concussion charge, the recommendation to not try build charges until you l2 them first is a very inefficient recommendation( I would have to say bad advice) and clearly not one from someone that is good at using her
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Sorry I was mixing up aftershocks and concussion, sure they may need concussion but after half a second of holding heavy they will have a concussion. If you are at the back of the screen before you hold heavy which is how I play, the defender cannot get to you before they have a concussion charge, the recommendation to not try build charges until you l2 them first is a very inefficient recommendation( I would have to say bad advice) and clearly not one from someone that is good at using her

I don't read that as a recommendation, but more as a "S2 has a 100% chance" because with holding block there are champs that don't get it (although usually for those champs her S2 isn't foolproof either)
    edited May 2018
    Yeah the faulty advice was actually he said that holding block is only a small percentage chance to give concussion, this is erroneous, it’s 100%, there is no percentage, she just generates concussion every .48 seconds she is holding heavy, but yes ability reduction champs or nodes affect this and the l2 or l1 aftershocks, best to avoid fighting ability reduction champs. aftershock can be shrugged by anyone who specials at the right time, not sure if this is intended but it’s always been the case. Guess I read Dragon mage was telling people that holding heavy was not a reliable way to gain that evade, which having used her for thousands of fights, is not true, but yes I see how you read it and that could be what he meant, but the l2 advice doesn’t make any sense
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    It’s really frustrating. There was an “exploit” and she was “fixed” in a matter of days. But when she was broken kabam took almost a year to finally fixed her. This needs to be fixed ASAP with the same sense of urgency as if it was an exploit so the community feels we are treated fairly.

I’m a big Quake fan and player, have her at r4 thinking about r5 her but after this I’m having second thoughts. There has been two main issues I’ve seen since 18.01 update:

1) While holding heavy, she is supposed to evade 100% all non-special attacks. This now seems to have been reduced to less than 100% as I’ve seen a few instances where the defender just smacks her and she just stands there instead of evading. This happened in AQ fight without any true strike buff etc. Happened also in EQ non boss fight.

2) I’ve seen at least twice (once in war and once in AQ) where the aftershok just stops working completely. No stun, no damage. Concussion still procs but nothing else. Video link here:

https://keep.line.me/s/dmycvYUr7N4Tykt-MTV4zZ2ipF029m5KjQTCz_2tBds

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike