**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

remove half life penalty on game crash

BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I find it very very annoying and frustrating when i start a fight in AQ the game crashes and i get the half life penalty, this has happend now every AQ please remove it or compensate. Im being robbed every AQ or AW. Make me not want to play this game because it happens every time. You guys can even check it

ingame name: wuzu85

please fix this

Comments

• Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    He’s right, they can’t get rid of it. Would just get abused like crazy. The game is pretty stable, so if you’re crashing a lot it’s likely something to do with your device. Many of them have shared storage/memory, so the less free space you have on your device, the slower it’ll run. Try clearing up some space.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, had this same issue before. Played on the go, lost connection during a fight. Opened the game to see I had gone down to the health I had when I got disconnected, and my opponent was back up to full health.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Beholder_V wrote: »
    He’s right, they can’t get rid of it. Would just get abused like crazy. The game is pretty stable, so if you’re crashing a lot it’s likely something to do with your device. Many of them have shared storage/memory, so the less free space you have on your device, the slower it’ll run. Try clearing up some space.

What about right now when the servers go down.
    That isn't our devices fault
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They won't change it. It will get abused like it has in the past. No way to tell a real crash from a force close to start over fresh.

100% true, but they used to give little compensation packages when "the contest wasn't performing to our lofty standards." And the severs have been complete **** the last few weeks.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    They won't change it. It will get abused like it has in the past. No way to tell a real crash from a force close to start over fresh.

100% true, but they used to give little compensation packages when "the contest wasn't performing to our lofty standards." And the severs have been complete **** the last few weeks.

Agreed. They do occasionally send out free crystal shards when something happens.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Are you to compensate them when you make mistakes every time? Do you compensate your ally mates if you make a mistakes? Stuff happens. We cant expect compensation ever time there is an issue. The servers run a game that is played across the world. No game that does that is immune to issues.

Also, hasnt been last few weeks. Only issue with the game going down was 3 days ago. Hasnt been an issue for at least a month before that.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I'm not talking about emergency maintenance. It's the constant "Problems connecting to network" messages and freezes and lag. And yes, when I make a mistake I compensate my alliance by using units and items to make sure I clear my lanes. Players should not expected to also pay to cover for server issues. At the very least the lack of communication about efforts to address recent server issues fuel conspiracy theories and create the appearance that kabam doesn't care about how these problems affect players.
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    Maybe Maintenance Crystals (restore health and items), im tired of the Problems connecting to network while every is fine with my connection.
    Beholder_V wrote: »

Game is pretty stable (you are joking right) and I was not talking about force close.
    Game crash

People that abuse should be banned like 3rd party software usage.

I have enough free memory/space on my device that is not the problem.

• BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    see above
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    They had this removed on event quests so you could restart whenever I took full advantage of this before they added the penalty back this recent update. It was fun while it lasted but also very broken and easy to leave no penalty for that long.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    my game crashes every 16 minutes
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    my game crashes every 16 minutes
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111

Are you to compensate them when you make mistakes every time? Do you compensate your ally mates if you make a mistakes? Stuff happens. We cant expect compensation ever time there is an issue. The servers run a game that is played across the world. No game that does that is immune to issues.

so you are basically saying it is our fault if the servers are down.
  • ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    I have a harder time understanding the half life penalty when you time out. If you can hang in with an aq miniboss until the time expires they should reward you some life to go back in.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Thespus wrote: »
    I have a harder time understanding the half life penalty when you time out. If you can hang in with an aq miniboss until the time expires they should reward you some life to go back in.

You can also just stop the fight and wait for the fight to end
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Thespus wrote: »

Because back in the day folks would just pause a fight and let it time out with no penalty instead of dying and having to use a revive, plus keep the damage done to the oppenent. Back pre 12.0 regen was much more powerful especially before they nerfed willpower.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    We used to not get this health penalty then ppl would be losing fights and close the app so they could infinetly retry the fight that is why the health penalty is here and it isn't going anywhere
    cx234333 wrote: »

so you are basically saying it is our fault if the servers are down.

@cx234333 Where does it say that I said that? My point is that we are trying to hold them to a standard that we don't hold ourselves to most times. We want compensation every time something happens. It's not a real expectation for us to have. The servers run 24/7. The amount of time they are down is a very, very small percentage of time in the grand scale.
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    I'm connected by WiFi and been getting this issue a lot in the Dungeons. There was a thread for it but it seems the mods have decided to delete it.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Just had this happen twice now in dungeons. The game crashed and lagged out and I couldn’t rejoin the room after closing the app and loss my champs and the match as a result.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    It seriously sucks, and there is honestly no way to change it with the exploiters. Sadly that's the way we've become. Punish or refuse to adjust something for everyone because of a few that abuse it.