**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Insane level thanos master ( event quest )

Dear mike kabam.

I feel so frustrated to play event quest master fighting with thanos.. i have tried 10 times.. still cant win.. i already use all my unit but still cannot win.. the nodes and thanos power is insane.. i dont what i have to do.. i already clear master event before this.. but not hard and cannot do nothing like.. ive play this game about 3 years.. this time i felt so dissapointed.. sorry

Trully,
Fareez_killer

Comments

• xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    He is a unit pit for some of us, even knowing about death touch, with evade being so erratic, I must have eaten at least 500 units on master. Several times the death timer ran out and my champ stood there, then the auto sp3 power gain smacked me up. Good times

Kascam nailed it. Find out what gaming issues keep arising and exploit them

Kudos kascam, I salute you as always. ,,!,,
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Collector is easy if you have a hulk but that's just my opinion. Thanos however you just need an avenger to survive that sp3 but hulk and sw are more useful for this.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Dear mike kabam.

I feel so frustrated to play event quest master fighting with thanos.. i have tried 10 times.. still cant win.. i already use all my unit but still cannot win.. the nodes and thanos power is insane.. i dont what i have to do.. i already clear master event before this.. but not hard and cannot do nothing like.. ive play this game about 3 years.. this time i felt so dissapointed.. sorry

Trully,
    Fareez_killer

Also spend as little units as you can and keep practicing. If you die, don’t revive back up just start again and you’ll get more used to it. It’s only about 15 energy there’s no point using loads of items

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    do you think I can beat the master event quest thanos with a team rating of 23000?
    5 star Dorms rank 3 level 45
    4 star duped level 20 hood rank 4 level 40
    4 star duped level 20 luke cage rank 4 level 40
    4 star blade rank 5 level 50
    4 star quake rank 4 level 40
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    You don't have to revive, the path is so short that you can start over without spending units
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    sucks.. especially reverse control..run right into Thanks..lol
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27
    do you think I can beat the master event quest thanos with a team rating of 23000?

Dormammu will be uselss, Thanos' power can't be manipulated so all power drains and power locks won't work. You won't be able to do the no hit challange with quake coz Thanos gains power without being hit. Even with Synergies Blade's danger sense won't work coz Thanos is immune to ability accuracy reduction. Luke Cage can build up some solid damage and the stun will be useful against the first Thanos (especially in Genesis mode). Hood isn't countered by Thanos but he doesn't exactly have an advantage over him either. If you're willing to pile units into it you could but it still comes down to how well you can fight.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Blade is still supposed to have an advantage due to his increased attack, but for some reason thanos gains power when blade hits him, which isn't supposed to happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Dear mike kabam.

Trully,
    Fareez_killer

I’m sorry... but how have you played for 3 years and still not progressed past beating that master level Thanos? I’ve been playing actively for 8 months and I’ve taken down the uncollected version...
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Ye I'm gutted too. I always do master quest n it's fine but this has got me beat. Think I've been playing about 18m and I guess I have to admit my skills are not going to progress anymore and move on. Id love to be good at this game but I don't think it's gonna happen :/
    Gonna keep practising every 15 nrg but if I can't beat master I'll find another game. I have other talents :)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    4/40 4* unduped Hulk
    4/40 4* duped Black panther (sig 30)
    2/35 unduped 5* cap america
    4/40 4* unduped vision (sure power drain doesn't work, but he was great for the bleed portion of evolution armor)
    4/4 4* unduped Hyperion (he ended up being almost completely useless for me)

That team got me through it relatively easily. Used one team revive and some health potions I had stored. Stacking the #Avengers tag really, really, really helped out. I could just tank so many SP3s and then go right in for a combo. The class advantage after 10 seconds was also really nice.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I don't really watch videos on this game....but Thanos is the exception...and time well spent. Check out Seatin's and a few others, as they can help you figure out what champs to use and how to use them against his various phases.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    What is the OP saying? This Thanos is a great boss. A boss is supposed to be hard and ultra tough to beat but not so hard that it can't be beaten with skill and these Thanos bosses are just that.

I like this new direction. I'm tired of facing bosses you can just mow through like they're nothing. What is the essence of that word "boss"?

@Fareez_killer Go at it again and again and again. Over and over and over. The 1st Thanos can most definitely be soloed and the 2nd as well but one or two revives on this one is okay.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    This damn fight cost me over 800 units. I was saving for the collector
    Collector is harder if you’re curious

Way harder...
    Collector is easy if you have a hulk but that's just my opinion. Thanos however you just need an avenger to survive that sp3 but hulk and sw are more useful for this.

I did uncollected without an avenger. Blade wasn't even my go to. Medusa, GR and a 4* sparky were my best.

you should be able to do master with that.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    There are five difficulties for a reason, to suit the needs of summoners playing at different levels. One thing I’ve noticed lately is the amount of complaints at not being able to beat a certain difficulty which is obviously too hard for one’s current roster and skill set. I’ve only just 100% labyrinth this month and my roster is quite stacked if I may be honest. I just didn’t have the skill level and units to attempt a full exploration of labyrinth till recently. Take your time and downscale a difficulty if you are unable to do it, grow your roster and try again next month.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    My main problem is that last kiss of dead. I don't have any duped gwenpool or luke to survive that. I beat the first one but get in to the last special of the last one and im gone.... spending units is useless,because i die with his s3
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Buster wrote: »
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    if u cant handle it , then u dont deserve the rewards, simple of that , u can stop at heroic mode, why still have begnner and normal ? they have a lot of level depend on players skills and progression , try next months when u are ready lol

This fight wouldn't have been hard, if the game worked right. Dash back is messed up, death touch is the only problem with this whole fight.

Same problems here. Dead touch is hard to beat if you dont have a champ that can survive to his s3
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Cats73 wrote: »
    Blade is still supposed to have an advantage due to his increased attack, but for some reason thanos gains power when blade hits him, which isn't supposed to happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they did that on purpose knowing people use blade for everything
  • cx234333 wrote: »
    Cats73 wrote: »

they did that on purpose knowing people use blade for everything

Not on purpose. We're looking into a resolution to that, but unfortunately, the only one we have found so far would be a negative change to Blade himself, and so it's not one we're comfortable with.
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    I think more than anything the animations in the middle of the fight effect the fight and give the AI an advantage